Benadryl and Blood pressure systolic decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood pressure systolic decreased is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Benadryl and have Blood pressure systolic decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85,073 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
85,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 141 people (0.17%) have Blood pressure systolic decreased.
What is Benadryl?
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 89,734 Benadryl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood pressure systolic decreased?
Blood pressure systolic decreased is found to be associated with 1,101 drugs and 588 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Benadryl and Blood pressure systolic decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Benadryl when people have Blood pressure systolic decreased *:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure systolic decreased when taking Benadryl*:
Age of people who have Blood pressure systolic decreased when taking Benadryl *:
Common drugs people take besides Benadryl *:
Common side effects people have besides Blood pressure systolic decreased *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Benadryl and have Blood pressure systolic decreased?Check whether Blood pressure systolic decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood pressure systolic decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride:
- Blood pressure systolic decreased and drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride (63 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Benadryl:
- Benadryl (89,734 reports)
Common Benadryl side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,980 reports
- Rashes (redness): 8,673 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,794 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,195 reports
- Pain: 6,908 reports
- Itching: 6,738 reports
Browse all side effects of Benadryl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood pressure systolic decreased treatments and more:
- Blood pressure systolic decreased (5,525 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood pressure systolic decreased:
- Blood pressure systolic decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood pressure systolic decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood pressure systolic decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood pressure systolic decreased:
- Prednisone: 420 reports
- Methotrexate: 303 reports
- Sandostatin: 278 reports
- Entresto: 277 reports
- Metformin: 269 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 259 reports
- Aspirin: 253 reports
- Furosemide: 247 reports
- Actemra: 244 reports
- Lasix: 242 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood pressure systolic decreased:
- Blood pressure systolic decreased (1,101 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood pressure systolic decreased:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 406 reports
- High blood pressure: 396 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 291 reports
- Asthma: 193 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood pressure systolic decreased:
- Blood pressure systolic decreased (588 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Benadryl) and Benadryl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Differin and Urination - Painful - now
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides and Neurogenic Bladder - 6 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Sevelamer Hydrochloride drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Gastroenteritis - 24 seconds ago
- Aleve and Lidoderm drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Cardiogenic Shock - 31 seconds ago
- Pancreatitis Acute and drugs of ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate - 32 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Sleep Disorder and Fluid Retention - a minute ago
- Bystolic and Clonidine drug interaction - a minute ago