Benadryl and Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Benadryl and have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85,073 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
85,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 18 people (0.02%) have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal.
What is Benadryl?
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 89,693 Benadryl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal?
Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal is found to be associated with 889 drugs and 409 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Benadryl and Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 6.25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 31.25 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 43.75 %
Common drugs people take besides Benadryl *:
- Tylenol: 8 people, 44.44%
- Lipitor: 5 people, 27.78%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 22.22%
- Plavix: 4 people, 22.22%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 22.22%
- Skelaxin: 3 people, 16.67%
- Imitrex: 3 people, 16.67%
- Fentanyl: 3 people, 16.67%
- Percocet: 3 people, 16.67%
- Decadron: 3 people, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal *:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 7 people, 38.89%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 33.33%
- Aortic Valve Incompetence: 6 people, 33.33%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 27.78%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5 people, 27.78%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 22.22%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 4 people, 22.22%
- Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal: 4 people, 22.22%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 4 people, 22.22%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 2 people, 11.11%
- Fabry's Disease (build up of a particular type of fat, called globotriaosylceramide, in the body's cells): 2 people, 11.11%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 5.56%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 5.56%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 5.56%
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: 1 person, 5.56%
- Pain: 1 person, 5.56%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 5.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Benadryl and have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal?Check whether Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride:
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal and drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride (34 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Benadryl:
- Benadryl (89,693 reports)
Common Benadryl side effects:
Browse all side effects of Benadryl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal (1,484 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal:
- Aspirin: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal (889 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal (409 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Benadryl) and Benadryl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aspirin and Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Soolantra and Prednisolone drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Zometa and Pain - 25 seconds ago
- Oral Pain and Chest Pain - 26 seconds ago
- Combigan and Paclitaxel drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Back Pain and Consciousness - Decreased - 40 seconds ago
- Weakness in Doxycycline, how severe and when it was recovered? - 49 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Alcoholic Liver Disease - a minute ago
- Lamictal and Blood Glucose Decreased - a minute ago
- Advair Hfa and Bursitis - a minute ago