Who have Wax poisoning - paraffin with Benadryl - from FDA reports
There is no Wax poisoning - paraffin reported by people who take Benadryl yet. This review analyzes which people have Wax poisoning - paraffin with Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Wax poisoning - paraffin while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Wax poisoning - paraffin
- Subscribe to monitor Wax poisoning - paraffin in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 55,788 users)
Wax Poisoning - Paraffin
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Could your condition cause Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Angioedema? - now
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Angioedema? - now
- Will you have Joint Aches with Angioedema? - now
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Angioedema? - now
- Will you have Arthralgia with Angioedema? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.