Who have Weedoff poisoning with Benadryl - from FDA reports
There is no Weedoff poisoning reported by people who take Benadryl yet. This review analyzes which people have Weedoff poisoning with Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedoff poisoning while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weedoff poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Weedoff poisoning in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 55,788 users)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Could your condition cause Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Pristiq? - now
- Will you have Htn with Pristiq? - now
- Will you have Hbp with Pristiq? - now
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Pristiq? - now
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Pristiq? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Suboxone - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Irbesartan - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Miralax - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.