Benadryl and Weight bearing difficulty - from FDA reports
Weight bearing difficulty is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Weight bearing difficulty with Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44,874 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from FDA , and is updated regularly.
44,874 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 14 people (0.03%) have Weight bearing difficulty
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Benadryl when people have Weight bearing difficulty *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight bearing difficulty when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 84.62 %
- male: 15.38 %
Age of people who have Weight bearing difficulty when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 7.69 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.69 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 15.38 %
- 40-49: 46.15 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 23.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 42.86%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 5 people, 35.71%
- Reflux Oesophagitis (an oesophageal mucosal injury that occurs of gastric contents into the oesophagus): 3 people, 21.43%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 21.43%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 7 people, 50.00%
- Ambien: 7 people, 50.00%
- Allegra: 6 people, 42.86%
- Keflex: 6 people, 42.86%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 6 people, 42.86%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 11 people, 78.57%
- Pain: 8 people, 57.14%
- Fall: 8 people, 57.14%
- Headache (pain in head): 7 people, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Benadryl and have Weight bearing difficulty?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight bearing difficulty
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 49,089 users)
Weight bearing difficulty
Weight bearing difficulty (difficulty due to weight of thigh fat deposition) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,447 Weight bearing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight bearing difficultyWeight bearing difficulty (778 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight bearing difficultyWeight bearing difficulty (542 conditions)
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (44,988 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Weight Bearing Difficulty
- Support group for people who have Weight Bearing Difficulty
- Support group for people who take Benadryl
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 37 years old male from Philadelphia and I am having voice hoarseness just after taking 3 kids Benadryl chewing tablets. I had same thing last year also when I tried Benadryl. I am feeling very dry voice box area and urge to clean sometime. Any advice?
- My son is on his second week of taking fanapt and is experiencing horrible nasal congestion. Has anyone taken Benadryl with fanapt?? Any side effects..thank you for any info someone could share
- I have been taking 1/2 Oval capsule of Benadryl for about six months every night to sleep. I also have had 4 Vaginal yeast infections around the same timeframe. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I have attributed the infections to taking Monurol for a UTI, which I also get often. ...
- My 11 year old granddaughter took benadryl and her brain is "off the wall." She is hallucinating and is suffering from paranoia. Everything I read tho seems to rule the benadryl out because she is so young.
- Ever since I stopped making estrogen and progesterone from ovarian failure, I have huge side effects from Benadryl. Frightening reactions from visual changes, to having a small seizure after IV injection, to paresthesias that last 72 hours after taking it. My brain and nervous system do not...
- Metformin and Zestoretic drug interaction
- Will you have Dysuria with Lamisil?
- Will you have Movement Disorder with Myrbetriq?
- Will you have Ventricular Tachycardia with Morphine Sulfate?
- Will you have Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Entyvio?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Metformin and Zestoretic
- Support group for people who take Lamisil and have Dysuria?
- Support group for people who take Myrbetriq and have Movement Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Morphine Sulfate and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Entyvio and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- What to expect when you take Metformin and Zestoretic
- What to expect when you take Lamisil and have Dysuria?
- What to expect when you take Myrbetriq and have Movement Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Morphine Sulfate and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Entyvio and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.