Who have Weight decreased with Benadryl - from FDA reports
Weight decreased is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tylenol, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,573 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
51,573 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 1,757 people (3.41%) have Weight decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Benadryl when people have Weight decreased *:
- < 1 month: 49.37 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.32 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.53 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.66 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.59 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.53 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight decreased when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 64.43 %
- male: 35.57 %
Age of people who have Weight decreased when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 1.92 %
- 10-19: 2.36 %
- 20-29: 5.46 %
- 30-39: 6.64 %
- 40-49: 19.85 %
- 50-59: 22.14 %
- 60+: 41.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 174 people, 9.90%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 117 people, 6.66%
- High Blood Pressure: 94 people, 5.35%
- Stress And Anxiety: 85 people, 4.84%
- Depression: 79 people, 4.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 354 people, 20.15%
- Zometa: 264 people, 15.03%
- Zofran: 255 people, 14.51%
- Decadron: 255 people, 14.51%
- Ambien: 198 people, 11.27%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 606 people, 34.49%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 574 people, 32.67%
- Weakness: 504 people, 28.69%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 442 people, 25.16%
- Pain: 441 people, 25.10%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight decreased while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Weight decreased in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 55,788 users)
Weight decreased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 192,761 Weight decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight decreasedWeight decreased (3,678 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight decreasedWeight decreased (4,073 conditions)
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy with Xeloda? - now
- Will you have Hypoxemia with Nystatin? - a second ago
- Inositol and Lovaza drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Fragmentation with Cortisone Acetate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Epiphysitis with Lactulose? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.