Will you have Tiredness with Benicar - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26,069 people who have side effects when taking Benicar from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Benicar) and Benicar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Tiredness are also considered in the study.
What is Benicar?
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 27,591 users)
What is Tiredness?
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
26,069 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar.
Among them, 1,415 people (5.43%) have Tiredness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Benicar when people have Tiredness *:
- < 1 month: 26.61 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.26 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.01 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.09 %
- 2 - 5 years: 19.27 %
- 5 - 10 years: 22.94 %
- 10+ years: 1.83 %
Gender of people who have Tiredness when taking Benicar *:
- female: 62.2 %
- male: 37.8 %
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Benicar *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.1 %
- 20-29: 0.38 %
- 30-39: 1.54 %
- 40-49: 10.75 %
- 50-59: 22.55 %
- 60+: 64.49 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 123 people, 8.69%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 75 people, 5.30%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 70 people, 4.95%
- Depression: 64 people, 4.52%
- Pain: 63 people, 4.45%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 61 people, 4.31%
- Diabetes: 55 people, 3.89%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 52 people, 3.67%
- Prostate Cancer: 44 people, 3.11%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 44 people, 3.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 167 people, 11.80%
- Lipitor: 147 people, 10.39%
- Synthroid: 136 people, 9.61%
- Nexium: 128 people, 9.05%
- Norvasc: 123 people, 8.69%
- Toprol-Xl: 108 people, 7.63%
- Crestor: 106 people, 7.49%
- Lasix: 105 people, 7.42%
- Zometa: 96 people, 6.78%
- Protonix: 90 people, 6.36%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 344 people, 24.31%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 341 people, 24.10%
- Dizziness: 273 people, 19.29%
- Pain: 270 people, 19.08%
- Breathing Difficulty: 253 people, 17.88%
- Diarrhea: 249 people, 17.60%
- Headache (pain in head): 247 people, 17.46%
- Stress And Anxiety: 229 people, 16.18%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 180 people, 12.72%
- Back Pain: 169 people, 11.94%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Benicar?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Benicar and have Tiredness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,439 drugs)
Could your condition cause TirednessTiredness (5,802 conditions)
Benicar side effects
- Benicar side effects (26,077 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Benicara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Spinal Infection Viral with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Coughing with Atrial Tachycardia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cough with Atrial Tachycardia? - 2 seconds ago
- Tiopronin and Axid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Marrow Failure with Orencia? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bleeding Into The Skin with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Spots - Red with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pinpoint Red Spots On The Skin with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Ecchymoses with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Petechiae with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Ginger, Carvedilol - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Clarithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lithium Carbonate, Mirtazapine for a 69 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Vitamin D2, Synthroid, Zantac 150, Buspar, Atarax, Naproxen Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Diovan Hct - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Viibryd - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Aldactone, Cozaar, Norvasc - 16 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.