Who have Tiredness with Benicar - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26,069 people who have side effects when taking Benicar from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
26,069 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar.
Among them, 1,415 people (5.43%) have Tiredness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Benicar when people have Tiredness *:
- < 1 month: 26.61 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.26 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.01 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.09 %
- 2 - 5 years: 19.27 %
- 5 - 10 years: 22.94 %
- 10+ years: 1.83 %
Gender of people who have Tiredness when taking Benicar *:
- female: 62.2 %
- male: 37.8 %
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Benicar *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.1 %
- 20-29: 0.38 %
- 30-39: 1.54 %
- 40-49: 10.75 %
- 50-59: 22.55 %
- 60+: 64.49 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 123 people, 8.69%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 75 people, 5.30%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 70 people, 4.95%
- Depression: 64 people, 4.52%
- Pain: 63 people, 4.45%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 61 people, 4.31%
- Diabetes: 55 people, 3.89%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 52 people, 3.67%
- Prostate Cancer: 44 people, 3.11%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 44 people, 3.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 167 people, 11.80%
- Lipitor: 147 people, 10.39%
- Synthroid: 136 people, 9.61%
- Nexium: 128 people, 9.05%
- Norvasc: 123 people, 8.69%
- Toprol-Xl: 108 people, 7.63%
- Crestor: 106 people, 7.49%
- Lasix: 105 people, 7.42%
- Zometa: 96 people, 6.78%
- Protonix: 90 people, 6.36%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 344 people, 24.31%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 341 people, 24.10%
- Dizziness: 273 people, 19.29%
- Pain: 270 people, 19.08%
- Breathing Difficulty: 253 people, 17.88%
- Diarrhea: 249 people, 17.60%
- Headache (pain in head): 247 people, 17.46%
- Stress And Anxiety: 229 people, 16.18%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 180 people, 12.72%
- Back Pain: 169 people, 11.94%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Benicar?
You are not alone:
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 27,591 users)
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,425 drugs)
Could your condition cause TirednessTiredness (5,801 conditions)
Benicar side effects
- Benicar side effects (24,103 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Benicara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Ganoderma Lucidum drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Acthrel? - a second ago
- Amlodipine and Ticlid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tums Overdose with Concerta? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Cyst with Frova? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Mercaptopurine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Malignant Melanoma Stage I with Humira? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Mercaptopurine? - 5 seconds ago
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Yarrow drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Atripla and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Verapamil Hydrochloride, Jardiance - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Eliquis, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Accutane - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.