Who have Pruritus with Bepreve - from FDA reports
Pruritus is found among people who take Bepreve, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Claritin, and have Bladder spasm. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 294 people who have side effects when taking Bepreve from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
294 people reported to have side effects when taking Bepreve.
Among them, 9 people (3.06%) have Pruritus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bepreve when people have Pruritus *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pruritus when taking Bepreve *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Pruritus when taking Bepreve *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bladder Spasm: 2 people, 22.22%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 11.11%
- Neurosis (a class of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations): 1 person, 11.11%
- Asthma: 1 person, 11.11%
- Blepharitis (chronic inflammation of the eyelid): 1 person, 11.11%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 11.11%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 11.11%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Claritin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Zofran: 3 people, 33.33%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 22.22%
- Perjeta: 2 people, 22.22%
- Imodium: 2 people, 22.22%
- Herceptin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Faslodex: 2 people, 22.22%
- Reglan: 2 people, 22.22%
- Epipen: 2 people, 22.22%
- Emla: 2 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 44.44%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 3 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 3 people, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 33.33%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 3 people, 33.33%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 22.22%
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 2 people, 22.22%
- Onychoclasis (breaking of the nails): 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pruritus while taking Bepreve?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Bepreve and have Pruritus
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Bepreve has active ingredients of bepotastine besilate. (latest outcomes from Bepreve 299 users)
Pruritus (severe itching of the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 203,608 Pruritus patients).
Drugs that are associated with PruritusPruritus (3,677 drugs)
Could your condition cause PruritusPruritus (3,996 conditions)
Bepreve side effects
- Bepreve side effects (294 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Beprevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Estrogel and L-2,5-Diaminovaleric Acid drug interaction - now
- Desmopressin Acetate and Xia Ku Cao drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Feeding Disorder Neonatal with Olanzapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Malignant Melanoma Stage Ii with Ibuprofen? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Mass with Arava? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sputum Increased with Levoxyl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Carpal Tunnel Decompression with Byetta? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Propulsid? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Propulsid? - 8 seconds ago
- Orencia and Daypro drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.