Betapace and Feeling hot and cold - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Feeling hot and cold is reported only by a few people who take Betapace.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Betapace and have Feeling hot and cold. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,679 people who have side effects while taking Betapace from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,679 people reported to have side effects when taking Betapace.
Among them, 2 people (0.07%) have Feeling hot and cold.
What is Betapace?
Betapace has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 2,841 Betapace users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Feeling hot and cold?
Feeling hot and cold is found to be associated with 427 drugs and 220 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Betapace and Feeling hot and cold reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeling hot and cold when taking Betapace *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Feeling hot and cold when taking Betapace *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Betapace *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aricept: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Feeling hot and cold *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Limb: 1 person, 50.00%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cranial Arteritis (inflammatory disease of blood vessels supplying head area): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Betapace and have Feeling hot and cold?Check whether Feeling hot and cold is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2016 Jan .
How severe was Feeling hot and cold and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Betapace:
- Betapace (2,841 reports)
Common Betapace side effects:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 436 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 216 reports
- Weakness: 190 reports
- Pain: 144 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 137 reports
- Drug ineffective: 132 reports
- Dizziness: 129 reports
Browse all side effects of Betapace:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Feeling hot and cold treatments and more:
- Feeling hot and cold (776 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Feeling hot and cold:
- Feeling hot and cold in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Feeling hot and cold in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Feeling hot and cold in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Feeling hot and cold:
- Feeling hot and cold (427 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Feeling hot and cold:
- Feeling hot and cold (220 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sotalol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Betapace) and Betapace (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pain in Pristiq, how severe and when it was recovered? - a second ago
- Cardura and Levo-Dromoran drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Plavix and Urine Odor Abnormal - 16 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Anal Fistula Infection - 19 seconds ago
- Cefazolin Sodium and Skin - Clammy - 21 seconds ago
- Alavert and Alphagan P drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine and Prostate Cancer - 24 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Blood Urine Present - 24 seconds ago
- Constulose and Weakness - 25 seconds ago
- Maraviroc and Flucytosine drug interaction - 34 seconds ago