Will you have Ischaemic nephropathy with Betapace - from FDA reports
Ischaemic nephropathy is reported only by a few people who take Betapace. We study 2,436 people who have side effects while taking Betapace from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ischaemic nephropathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Ischaemic nephropathy and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on sotalol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Betapace) and Betapace (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ischaemic nephropathy are also considered in the study.
What is Betapace?
Betapace has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Betapace 2,556 users)
What is Ischaemic nephropathy?
Ischaemic nephropathy (damage to or disease of a kidney from insufficient blood supply) has been reported by people with quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain in extremity, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, schizophrenia, paranoid type (latest reports from 34 Ischaemic nephropathy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,436 people reported to have side effects when taking Betapace.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Ischaemic nephropathy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ischaemic nephropathy when taking Betapace *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ischaemic nephropathy when taking Betapace *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rocephin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pravachol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Megace: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cipro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Polyps (abnormal growth of stomach tissue projecting from a mucous membrane): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli): 1 person, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ischaemic nephropathy while taking Betapace?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ischaemic nephropathy
- Subscribe to monitor Ischaemic nephropathy in Betapace
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Betapace and have Ischaemic nephropathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Drugs that are associated with Ischaemic nephropathyIschaemic nephropathy (58 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ischaemic nephropathyIschaemic nephropathy (17 conditions)
Betapace side effects
- Betapace side effects (2,437 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Betapacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Carotid Artery Insufficiency with Remicade? - now
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Increased with Angiomax? - a second ago
- Lisinopril and Bucet drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have The Flu with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza B with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza A with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Flu with Norco? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Lodosyn? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Failed Trial Of Labor with Minoxidil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 10 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.