Bifido and Loss of consciousness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Loss of consciousness is found among people who take Bifido, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bifido and have Loss of consciousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,333 people who have side effects when taking Bifido from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,333 people reported to have side effects when taking Bifido.
Among them, 39 people (1.17%) have Loss of consciousness.
What is Bifido?
Bifido has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. eHealthMe is studying from 3,345 Bifido users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Loss of consciousness?
Loss of consciousness is found to be associated with 3,424 drugs and 2,961 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bifido and Loss of consciousness reports submitted per year:
Time on Bifido when people have Loss of consciousness *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Loss of consciousness when taking Bifido *:
- female: 56.41 %
- male: 43.59 %
Age of people who have Loss of consciousness when taking Bifido *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.43 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.71 %
- 60+: 82.86 %
Common drugs people take besides Bifido *:
- Vitamin B12: 14 people, 35.90%
- Prometrium: 13 people, 33.33%
- Xarelto: 13 people, 33.33%
- Folate: 13 people, 33.33%
- Avapro: 13 people, 33.33%
- Gleevec: 11 people, 28.21%
- Vitamin D3: 10 people, 25.64%
- Magnesium: 10 people, 25.64%
- Vitamin C: 9 people, 23.08%
- Ozempic: 6 people, 15.38%
Common side effects people have besides Loss of consciousness *:
- Weakness: 22 people, 56.41%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 22 people, 56.41%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21 people, 53.85%
- Dizziness: 20 people, 51.28%
- Rashes (redness): 18 people, 46.15%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 17 people, 43.59%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 16 people, 41.03%
- Peripheral Swelling: 16 people, 41.03%
- Joint Pain: 16 people, 41.03%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 15 people, 38.46%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 13 people, 33.33%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 9 people, 23.08%
- Folate Deficiency (lack of folic acid): 9 people, 23.08%
- Prostate Cancer: 6 people, 15.38%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 7.69%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 2 people, 5.13%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 5.13%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 2 people, 5.13%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 5.13%
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 1 person, 2.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bifido and have Loss of consciousness?Check whether Loss of consciousness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Loss of consciousness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bifidobacteria:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bifido:
- Bifido (3,345 reports)
Common Bifido side effects:
- Diarrhea: 375 reports
- Drowsiness: 344 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 331 reports
- Consciousness - decreased: 303 reports
- Pneumonia: 269 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 265 reports
- Joint pain: 225 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 203 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 176 reports
Browse all side effects of Bifido:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Loss of consciousness treatments and more:
- Loss of consciousness (135,563 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Loss of consciousness:
- Loss of consciousness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Loss of consciousness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Loss of consciousness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Loss of consciousness:
- Aspirin: 6,110 reports
- Humira: 5,523 reports
- Prednisone: 4,220 reports
- Metformin: 3,973 reports
- Lisinopril: 3,469 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,453 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,437 reports
- Amlodipine: 3,377 reports
- Furosemide: 3,313 reports
- Lyrica: 3,177 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Loss of consciousness:
- Loss of consciousness (3,424 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Loss of consciousness:
- High blood pressure: 7,519 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,544 reports
- Depression: 5,386 reports
- Pain: 5,287 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,255 reports
- Diabetes: 3,412 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Loss of consciousness:
- Loss of consciousness (2,961 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bifidobacteria (the active ingredients of Bifido) and Bifido (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasm and Thrombocytopenia - 2 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Drowsiness - 5 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Dermoid Cyst - 15 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Hepatitis C - 16 seconds ago
- Botox and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 27 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism Secondary - 47 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - a minute ago