Who have Iron deficiency anaemia with Bisoprolol fumarate - from FDA reports
Iron deficiency anaemia is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,868 people who have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
18,868 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate.
Among them, 53 people (0.28%) have Iron deficiency anaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- female: 71.7 %
- male: 28.3 %
Age of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.89 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 1.89 %
- 50-59: 11.32 %
- 60+: 84.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 9 people, 16.98%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 7.55%
- Preventive Health Care: 4 people, 7.55%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 7.55%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 5.66%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 14 people, 26.42%
- Lasix: 9 people, 16.98%
- Pantoprazole: 7 people, 13.21%
- Simvastatin: 6 people, 11.32%
- Ramipril: 6 people, 11.32%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 15.09%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 7 people, 13.21%
- Colitis Erosive (inflammation of colon with ulcer): 7 people, 13.21%
- Heart Attack: 5 people, 9.43%
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart): 5 people, 9.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Iron deficiency anaemia while taking Bisoprolol fumarate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iron deficiency anaemia
- Subscribe to monitor Iron deficiency anaemia in Bisoprolol fumarate
You are not alone:
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 20,036 users)
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, acne, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 12,060 Iron deficiency anaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (1,490 drugs)
Could your condition cause Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (935 conditions)
Bisoprolol fumarate side effects
- Bisoprolol fumarate side effects (18,869 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Inconsolability with Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief? - a second ago
- Will you have Fussy with Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief? - a second ago
- Will you have Extreme Fussy with Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief? - a second ago
- Will you have Irritability with Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief? - a second ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Relpax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Accutane - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Levoxyl, Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Entresto, Coenzyme Q10 - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Botox, Hizentra for a 15 year old girl - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.