Bisoprolol fumarate and Iron deficiency anaemia - from FDA reports
Iron deficiency anaemia is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Iron deficiency anaemia with Bisoprolol fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,856 people who have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
16,856 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate.
Among them, 38 people (0.23%) have Iron deficiency anaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- female: 65.79 %
- male: 34.21 %
Age of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.63 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.63 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 78.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 8 people, 21.05%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 10.53%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 7.89%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 5.26%
- Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach): 2 people, 5.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 14 people, 36.84%
- Lasix: 9 people, 23.68%
- Simvastatin: 6 people, 15.79%
- Ramipril: 6 people, 15.79%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 15.79%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 7 people, 18.42%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 15.79%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 5 people, 13.16%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 13.16%
- Fall: 5 people, 13.16%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Iron deficiency anaemia in Bisoprolol fumarate
- Subscribe to monitor Bisoprolol fumarate
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iron deficiency anaemia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, acne, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 10,466 Iron deficiency anaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (1,472 drugs)
Could your condition cause Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (932 conditions)
Bisoprolol fumarate side effects
- Bisoprolol fumarate side effects (16,857 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Support group for people who have Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate
You may be interested in these posts
- I have just had retest on low blood count and it's low iron anemia I now have medication for it but over last 12 months had 2 nails separate and come off with another half grown nail already there could this be down to the low iron also had a few heavy periods with clots in that time
- Hello my name is Karen and I'm wondering is it okay for me to take a multivitamin with meloxicam or is it okay to just take with a slow release iron supp?
- Hi, I am jum do any other person experience swelling face with d use of bisoprolol?
- Hi...my name is Prebashnee,I am 43years of age and I have been diagnosed with anaemia at the age of 17 and carpal tunnel syndrome at the age of 22.
- Hi. My name is Deb. Ive been on Faslodex almost two years and seemed to tolerate with very few side effects. For the last month and a half I have been very tired with muscle pain that seemed to move each day. I was recently told I was anemic so Im on iron supplements for at least three months...
- Tylenol and Effient drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Upper with Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Injection Site Infection with Insulin?
- Will you have Runny Nose with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
- Will you have Constipation with Hydroxyzine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and Effient
- Support group for people who take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Abdominal Pain Upper?
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Injection Site Infection?
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium and have Runny Nose?
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Constipation?
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with...
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.