Bisoprolol fumarate and Iron deficiency anaemia - from FDA reports
Iron deficiency anaemia is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Iron deficiency anaemia with Bisoprolol fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,856 people who have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
16,856 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate.
Among them, 38 people (0.23%) have Iron deficiency anaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- female: 65.79 %
- male: 34.21 %
Age of people who have Iron deficiency anaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.63 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.63 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 78.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 8 people, 21.05%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 10.53%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 7.89%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 5.26%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 5.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 14 people, 36.84%
- Lasix: 9 people, 23.68%
- Simvastatin: 6 people, 15.79%
- Ramipril: 6 people, 15.79%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 15.79%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 7 people, 18.42%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 15.79%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5 people, 13.16%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 5 people, 13.16%
- Fall: 5 people, 13.16%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Iron deficiency anaemia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iron deficiency anaemia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hemoglobin a1c (hgba1c) with eag ($41.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, acne, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 10,466 Iron deficiency anaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (1,462 drugs)
Could your condition cause Iron deficiency anaemiaIron deficiency anaemia (930 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIron deficiency anaemia and drugs with ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIron deficiency anaemia and Bisoprolol fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports (38 reports)
Bisoprolol fumarate side effects
- Bisoprolol fumarate side effects (16,857 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Support group for people who have Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate
Can you answer these questions
- I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my...
- Hi, Im 55 years old and have been taking lamictal for 5 years plus at 300 mg per day dosage as a mood stabiliser. During the past two years or so I have developed progressive iron deficiency and a drop in haemoglobin to the point where it has now started affecting me. While my physician has...
- I know I can take Paracetamol, and take low dose aspirin daily. I tend not to take anything else "just in case". But I have a very bad back and need something more. I understand that the basic ingredient is asprin, and I seem to be o.k. with my daily low dose, but I don't know if there are any...
- have had a heart attack 6 yrs ago been taking 2.5 mg bisoprolo pink pill once a day for the past 2 yrs i developed pain in the upper left quadrant of stomach area and its become so bad i cannot do my work no more and i feel sick nawing burning feeling does anyone no of this i have had a cat...
You may be interested in these posts
- Loss of weight 15 pounds in 6 months
- Interested to know when others take there meds, I currently take 2.5mg at night before bed. Is there a good or bad time to take this medication?
- Just began to take Eliquis in January 2018 following hip replacement surgery in December 2017. Presurgery clearance discovered afib. Pacemaker installed January 2018. Retired from local county health department. Am checking to see if they will check my iron levels. Expected to feel...
- Hi all, I am 50 years old and suffer from diabetes and hypertension. There are days when the dizziness and balance problems are mild but then there are days when I can hardly stand on my feet. I've noticed that symptoms have worsened since I am in peri-menopauze. I use bisoprolol and...
- I am 50 years old have diabetes and hypertension ans suffer from dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
- Will you have Asthenia with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Asthenia?
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscle Fatigue?
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscular Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscle Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Asthenia?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscle Fatigue?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscular Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and have Muscle Weakness?
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Nucynta Er
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.