Who have Kleptomania with Bisoprolol fumarate - from FDA reports
There is no Kleptomania reported by people who take Bisoprolol fumarate yet. This review analyzes which people have Kleptomania with Bisoprolol fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Kleptomania while taking Bisoprolol fumarate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kleptomania
- Subscribe to monitor Kleptomania in Bisoprolol fumarate
You are not alone:
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 20,768 users)
Kleptomania (the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety, major depression, schizophrenia (latest reports from 88 Kleptomania patients).
Drugs that are associated with KleptomaniaKleptomania
Could your condition cause KleptomaniaKleptomania
Bisoprolol fumarate side effects
- Bisoprolol fumarate side effects (19,601 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Macis drug interaction - now
- Will you have Enzyme Abnormality with Probiotic? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Campbell De Morgan Spots with Quinapril? - 6 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Laburnum drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Warnera drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Oramorph Sr and Iceland Lichen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Jaborandi drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Flatulence (Flatus) with Diovan? - 8 seconds ago
- Humira and Taxotere drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Ventricular Arrhythmia with Trimethoprim? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.