Bisoprolol fumarate and Kleptomania - from FDA reports
There is no Kleptomania reported by people who take Bisoprolol fumarate yet. This review analyzes which people have Kleptomania with Bisoprolol fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Kleptomania while taking Bisoprolol fumarate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Kleptomania
- Subscribe to monitor Kleptomania in Bisoprolol fumarate
You are not alone:
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 20,036 users)
Kleptomania (the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety, major depression, schizophrenia (latest reports from 87 Kleptomania patients).
Drugs that are associated with KleptomaniaKleptomania
Could your condition cause KleptomaniaKleptomania
Bisoprolol fumarate side effects
- Bisoprolol fumarate side effects (18,869 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Winter Itch with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Dry Skin with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Radial Nerve Lesion with Aricept? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Analgesia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Junel Fe 1/20 for a 28 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p, Nexium - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Vimovo - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.