Bisoprolol fumarate and Urine abnormality - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urine abnormality is found among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Urine abnormality. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,059 people who have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
31,059 people reported to have side effects when taking Bisoprolol fumarate.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Urine abnormality.
What is Bisoprolol fumarate?
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 32,683 Bisoprolol fumarate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urine abnormality?
Urine abnormality is found to be associated with 1,009 drugs and 531 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bisoprolol fumarate and Urine abnormality reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Bisoprolol fumarate *:
- Nexium: 4 people, 66.67%
- Symbicort: 3 people, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 3 people, 50.00%
- Heparin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Tegsedi: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 16.67%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 16.67%
- Enalapril Maleate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Actos: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Urine abnormality *:
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 4 people, 66.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 50.00%
- Escherichia Test Positive: 3 people, 50.00%
- Embolic Stroke (stroke due to obstruction due to an embolus): 3 people, 50.00%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 3 people, 50.00%
- Carotid Arterial Embolus (obstruction in carotid artery): 3 people, 50.00%
- Pneumonia Aspiration (bronchopneumonia that develops due to the entrance of foreign materials into the bronchial tree): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 3 people, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Intracardiac Thrombus (presence of a circumscribed mass with heart wall): 3 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 3 people, 50.00%
- Cerebellar Haemorrhage (bleeding in cerebeller): 3 people, 50.00%
- Atrial Thrombosis (blood clot that develops in an artery): 3 people, 50.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hereditary Neuropathic Amyloidosis (hereditary- diseases resulting from abnormal deposition of certain proteins (amyloid) in various bodily areas by problems with signals from the nerves): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Urine abnormality?Check whether Urine abnormality is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urine abnormality and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bisoprolol fumarate:
- Bisoprolol fumarate (32,683 reports)
Common Bisoprolol fumarate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,835 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,533 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,485 reports
- Dizziness: 1,481 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,396 reports
- Weakness: 1,375 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,366 reports
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urine abnormality treatments and more:
- Urine abnormality (4,671 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine abnormality:
- Benadryl: 436 reports
- Gravol: 379 reports
- Ranitidine: 334 reports
- Prednisone: 328 reports
- Tylenol: 322 reports
- Aspirin: 284 reports
- Gabapentin: 194 reports
- Synthroid: 194 reports
- Paracetamol: 189 reports
- Vitamin d: 177 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (1,009 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine abnormality:
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 548 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 339 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 208 reports
- Osteoporosis: 174 reports
- High blood pressure: 156 reports
- Pain: 140 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 125 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (531 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bisoprolol fumarate (the active ingredients of Bisoprolol fumarate) and Bisoprolol fumarate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fenofibrate and Nicotinamide Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Oxandrolone and Headache - 5 seconds ago
- Ambien and Hepatocellular Carcinoma - 9 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and drugs of ingredients of diclofenac sodium; misoprostol - 14 seconds ago
- Humira and Acquired Haemophilia - 28 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Ageusia - 35 seconds ago
- Plan B One-Step and Secretion Discharge - 39 seconds ago
- Lialda and Retching - 50 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Buprenorphine drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Stress Urinary Incontinence - 52 seconds ago