Bleomycin sulfate and Tachycardia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tachycardia aggravated is found among people who take Bleomycin sulfate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bleomycin sulfate and have Tachycardia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,316 people who have side effects when taking Bleomycin sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,316 people reported to have side effects when taking Bleomycin sulfate.
Among them, 40 people (1.21%) have Tachycardia aggravated.
What is Bleomycin sulfate?
Bleomycin sulfate has active ingredients of bleomycin sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,333 Bleomycin sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tachycardia aggravated?
Tachycardia aggravated (worse heart rate that exceeds the normal range) is found to be associated with 3,899 drugs and 1,808 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bleomycin sulfate and Tachycardia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Bleomycin sulfate when people have Tachycardia aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 18.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 81.82 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia aggravated when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- female: 59.46 %
- male: 40.54 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia aggravated when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.71 %
- 20-29: 11.43 %
- 30-39: 17.14 %
- 40-49: 20.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 17.14 %
Common drugs people take besides Bleomycin sulfate *:
- Dacarbazine: 13 people, 32.50%
- Vinblastine Sulfate: 12 people, 30.00%
- Zofran: 9 people, 22.50%
- Etoposide: 9 people, 22.50%
- Ativan: 8 people, 20.00%
- Lactulose: 8 people, 20.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 8 people, 20.00%
- Adriamycin Pfs: 7 people, 17.50%
- Cisplatin: 6 people, 15.00%
- Neulasta: 5 people, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Tachycardia aggravated *:
- Fever: 11 people, 27.50%
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung): 8 people, 20.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 8 people, 20.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 8 people, 20.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 6 people, 15.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 15.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 15.00%
- Pericardial Effusion (fluid around the heart): 6 people, 15.00%
- Pneumonia: 6 people, 15.00%
- Pulmonary Toxicity (side effects on the lungs): 6 people, 15.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 10 people, 25.00%
- T-Cell Lymphoma (a blood cell cancer): 3 people, 7.50%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 2 people, 5.00%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 2 people, 5.00%
- Malignant Lymphoid Neoplasm (malignant growth or tumour caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division in lymph node): 2 people, 5.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 2 people, 5.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 2.50%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 2.50%
- Pain: 1 person, 2.50%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 1 person, 2.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bleomycin sulfate and have Tachycardia aggravated?Check whether Tachycardia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tachycardia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bleomycin sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bleomycin sulfate:
- Bleomycin sulfate (3,333 reports)
Common Bleomycin sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bleomycin sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tachycardia aggravated treatments and more:
- Tachycardia aggravated (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tachycardia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tachycardia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated (3,899 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Tachycardia aggravated:
- Tachycardia aggravated (1,808 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bleomycin sulfate (the active ingredients of Bleomycin sulfate) and Bleomycin sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cephalexin and Osmoprep drug interaction - a second ago
- Depression and Hyperreflexia - 9 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Caprelsa drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Ipratropium Bromide and Akynzeo drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cotrim and Rib Fracture - 15 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Imiquimod drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Losartan and Ejaculation Delayed - 21 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Liver Function Test Abnormal - 31 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Mycobacterium Avium Complex - 39 seconds ago
- Otezla and Cardiac Arrest - 39 seconds ago