Bleomycin sulfate and Tachypnea - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tachypnea is reported only by a few people who take Bleomycin Sulfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bleomycin sulfate and have Tachypnea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,316 people who have side effects while taking Bleomycin sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,316 people reported to have side effects when taking Bleomycin sulfate.
Among them, 5 people (0.15%) have Tachypnea.
What is Bleomycin sulfate?
Bleomycin sulfate has active ingredients of bleomycin sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,110 Bleomycin sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tachypnea?
Tachypnea is found to be associated with 2,286 drugs and 1,599 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bleomycin sulfate and Tachypnea reports submitted per year:
Time on Bleomycin sulfate when people have Tachypnea *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachypnea when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Tachypnea when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Bleomycin sulfate *:
- Dacarbazine: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vinblastine Sulfate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Neupogen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ativan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Mycelex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tachypnea *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 2 people, 40.00%
- Ejection Fraction Decreased (systolic heart failure): 2 people, 40.00%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cardiopulmonary Failure (cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia (fungal infection of the lungs): 2 people, 40.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 2 people, 40.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 40.00%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 2 people, 40.00%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bleomycin sulfate and have Tachypnea?Check whether Tachypnea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tachypnea and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bleomycin sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bleomycin sulfate:
- Bleomycin sulfate (3,110 reports)
Common Bleomycin sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bleomycin sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tachypnea treatments and more:
- Tachypnea (13,425 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tachypnea:
- Tachypnea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tachypnea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tachypnea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tachypnea:
All the drugs that are associated with Tachypnea:
- Tachypnea (2,286 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tachypnea:
All the conditions that are associated with Tachypnea:
- Tachypnea (1,599 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bleomycin sulfate (the active ingredients of Bleomycin sulfate) and Bleomycin sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Saxenda and Aggression - 2 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Scoliosis - 3 seconds ago
- Children'S Advil and Azithromycin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Econazole Nitrate and Rash Maculo-Papular - 4 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Oligodipsia - 10 seconds ago
- Verelan and Bone Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Clobex and Impaired Driving Ability - 24 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Hepatitis Viral - 25 seconds ago
- Serax and Peripheral Coldness - 27 seconds ago
- Tricor and Prostatomegaly - 35 seconds ago