Bleomycin sulfate and Zits - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Zits is reported only by a few people who take Bleomycin Sulfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bleomycin sulfate and have Zits. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,316 people who have side effects while taking Bleomycin sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,316 people reported to have side effects when taking Bleomycin sulfate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Zits.
What is Bleomycin sulfate?
Bleomycin sulfate has active ingredients of bleomycin sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,333 Bleomycin sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zits?
Zits (pimple/small skin inflammations or lesions/acne) is found to be associated with 2,708 drugs and 2,163 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bleomycin sulfate and Zits reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Zits when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Zits when taking Bleomycin sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Bleomycin sulfate *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Etoposide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Elidel: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytoxan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytosar-U: 1 person, 100.00%
- Camphor: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Zits *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Lesion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Ph Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bleomycin sulfate and have Zits?Check whether Zits is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Zits and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bleomycin sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bleomycin sulfate:
- Bleomycin sulfate (3,333 reports)
Common Bleomycin sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bleomycin sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Zits treatments and more:
- Zits (164,373 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Zits:
- Zits in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zits in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zits in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Zits:
All the drugs that are associated with Zits:
- Zits (2,708 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Zits:
All the conditions that are associated with Zits:
- Zits (2,163 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bleomycin sulfate (the active ingredients of Bleomycin sulfate) and Bleomycin sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucagen and Zyprexa drug interaction - a second ago
- Ginger vs. Marijuana - 10 seconds ago
- Pradaxa and Senile Dementia - 11 seconds ago
- Nucala and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 16 seconds ago
- Artane and Splenomegaly - 22 seconds ago
- Zyloprim and Disability - 23 seconds ago
- Azacitidine and Taste - Impaired - 31 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Meniere'S Disease Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Marinol and Tamiflu drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Fat Tissue Increased - 34 seconds ago