Blephamide and Waist circumference increased - from FDA reports
There is no Waist circumference increased reported by people who take Blephamide yet. This review analyzes which people have Waist circumference increased with Blephamide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Waist circumference increased while taking Blephamide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Waist circumference increased
- Subscribe to monitor Waist circumference increased in Blephamide
You are not alone:
Blephamide has active ingredients of prednisolone acetate; sulfacetamide sodium. (latest outcomes from Blephamide 188 users)
Waist Circumference Increased
Waist circumference increased has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, prostate cancer, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 742 Waist circumference increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waist circumference increasedWaist circumference increased
Could your condition cause Waist circumference increasedWaist circumference increased
Blephamide side effects
- Blephamide side effects (187 reports)
Browse all side effects of Blephamidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Tabebuia Avellanedae drug interaction - now
- Will you have Uterine Haemorrhage with Vivelle? - now
- Bromfed-Dm and Xanthoparmelia Scarbosa drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Inderal La and Vicodin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bankruptcy with Valsartan? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.