Will you have Rhinovirus infection with Blincyto - from FDA reports
Rhinovirus infection is reported only by a few people who take Blincyto. We study 2,292 people who have side effects while taking Blincyto from FDA. Among them, 2 have Rhinovirus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Rhinovirus infection and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on blinatumomab (the active ingredients of Blincyto) and Blincyto (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Rhinovirus infection are also considered in the study.
What is Blincyto?
Blincyto has active ingredients of blinatumomab. (latest outcomes from Blincyto 2,292 users)
What is Rhinovirus infection?
Rhinovirus infection has been reported by people with pulmonary hypertension, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma, premature baby, infantile spasms (latest reports from 872 Rhinovirus infection patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,292 people reported to have side effects when taking Blincyto.
Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Rhinovirus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rhinovirus infection when taking Blincyto *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rhinovirus infection when taking Blincyto *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 50.00%
- B Precursor Type Acute Leukaemia (lymphoid cancer): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neupogen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 1 person, 50.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 1 person, 50.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rhinovirus infection while taking Blincyto?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rhinovirus infection
- Subscribe to monitor Rhinovirus infection in Blincyto
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Blincyto and have Rhinovirus infection
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Rhinovirus infectionRhinovirus infection (289 drugs)
Could your condition cause Rhinovirus infectionRhinovirus infection (206 conditions)
Blincyto side effects
- Blincyto side effects (2,292 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Blincytoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Adefovir Dipivoxil and Water Avens drug interaction - now
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Anafranil? - a second ago
- Will you have Acne with Harpagophytum? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthritis Reactive with Metro I.V.? - a second ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Robinul? - 2 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Ubidecarenone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Ischaemia with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased? - 3 seconds ago
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Topamax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Function Loss with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Movement with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.