Borage and Gastritis - from FDA reports
Gastritis is reported only by a few people who take Borage. We study 105 people who have side effects while taking Borage from FDA. Among them, 2 have Gastritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis and more.
105 people reported to have side effects when taking Borage.
Among them, 2 people (1.9%) have Gastritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastritis when taking Borage *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastritis when taking Borage *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 100.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tricor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Theophylline: 2 people, 100.00%
- Singulair: 2 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Gastritis in Borage
- Subscribe to monitor Borage
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastritis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Borage has active ingredients of borage. (latest outcomes from Borage 129 users)
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression (latest reports from 32,723 Gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with GastritisGastritis (2,251 drugs)
Could your condition cause GastritisGastritis (1,730 conditions)
Borage side effects
- Borage side effects (105 reports)
Browse all side effects of Boragea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Patel NS, Shah RB, Buch JG, "Drug utilization pattern of NSAIDs assessed with the anatomical therapeutic chemical classification/defined daily dose system in an orthopedic department", Drugs & Therapy Perspectives, 2015 Oct .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Borage and have Gastritis
- Support group for people who have Gastritis
- Support group for people who take Borage
You may be interested in these posts
- Think I have a return of gastritis ,lots of burping and nausea feeling fine for a week until i had coffee again today flared it all up again plus getting the shakes im so confused about what to do as read that reflux is due to low acid but to treat gastritis and possible h pylori infection you...
- A bunch of symtomps like blocked nose at night. Lump in throat feeling. Starting insomnia. Upper GI Endoscopy. Diagnostic of gastritis and H,Pylori. 3 antibiotics treatment and natural treatments against pylori. Breath Test 30 days after last antibiotic and PPI treatment. Negative. Sleep...
- My name is Joy, was diagnosed with gastritis 2 months ago, the symptoms have been on and off. I have itching as well . Looking for how to manage this ... any help please.
- Hi all, I've had gastritis and IBS-C since I was 5. I was just researching taking Linzess with having gastritis and came upon this support group. I'm so grateful this exists. I never knew.
- Hi, I am a 27 to female recently diagnosed with gastritis caused by h pylori and am undergoing the triple therapy with amoxicillin and claritromicin and lasoprasole. I feel very cold for the past two days in spite of having very warm days in England this week. I don't understand why my feet...
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.