Who have Gastritis with Borage - from FDA reports
Gastritis is reported only by a few people who take Borage. We study 119 people who have side effects while taking Borage from FDA. Among them, 2 have Gastritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
119 people reported to have side effects when taking Borage.
Among them, 2 people (1.68%) have Gastritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastritis when taking Borage *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastritis when taking Borage *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 100.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tricor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Theophylline: 2 people, 100.00%
- Singulair: 2 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Gastritis while taking Borage?
You are not alone:
Borage has active ingredients of borage. (latest outcomes from Borage 143 users)
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression (latest reports from 36,456 Gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with GastritisGastritis (2,280 drugs)
Could your condition cause GastritisGastritis (1,734 conditions)
Borage side effects
- Borage side effects (119 reports)
Browse all side effects of Boragea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Patel NS, Shah RB, Buch JG, "Drug utilization pattern of NSAIDs assessed with the anatomical therapeutic chemical classification/defined daily dose system in an orthopedic department", Drugs & Therapy Perspectives, 2015 Oct .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactase Deficiency with Dorzolamide Hydrochloride; Timolol Maleate? - a second ago
- Will you have Ear Cysts with Diclofenac Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer Haemorrhage with Aricept? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Troponin Increased with Aubagio? - 6 seconds ago
- Valeriana Officinalis and Ultralente Insulin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.