Boron and Intervertebral disc degeneration - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Intervertebral disc degeneration is reported only by a few people who take Boron.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Boron and have Intervertebral disc degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 298 people who have side effects while taking Boron from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
298 people reported to have side effects when taking Boron.
Among them, 2 people (0.67%) have Intervertebral disc degeneration.
What is Boron?
Boron has active ingredients of boron. eHealthMe is studying from 343 Boron users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Intervertebral disc degeneration?
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) is found to be associated with 2,326 drugs and 1,369 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Boron and Intervertebral disc degeneration reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Boron *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Boron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Boron *:
- Alendronate Sodium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides: 2 people, 100.00%
- Xanthophyll: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cranberry: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ginger: 1 person, 50.00%
- Garlic: 1 person, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flaxseed: 1 person, 50.00%
- Evening Primrose Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Intervertebral disc degeneration *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Varicose Vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous): 2 people, 100.00%
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk): 2 people, 100.00%
- Femur Fracture: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dislocation Of Vertebra: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Boron and have Intervertebral disc degeneration?Check whether Intervertebral disc degeneration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Intervertebral disc degeneration and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of boron:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Boron:
- Boron (343 reports)
Intervertebral disc degeneration treatments and more:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (18,464 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
All the drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (2,326 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
All the conditions that are associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (1,369 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on boron (the active ingredients of Boron) and Boron (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Forteo and Intervertebral Disc Injury - a second ago
- Zoladex and Cyclophosphamide drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Amphetamines Positive - 9 seconds ago
- Rebif and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 38 seconds ago
- Rebif and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 38 seconds ago
- Papaya and Prilosec drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Tension Headache - 41 seconds ago
- Avonex and Haematocrit Abnormal - 45 seconds ago
- Cataflam and Belching - 56 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide and Stable Angina - a minute ago