Bosulif and Therapeutic response decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Therapeutic response decreased is found among people who take Bosulif, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bosulif and have Therapeutic response decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,740 people who have side effects when taking Bosulif from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,740 people reported to have side effects when taking Bosulif.
Among them, 8 people (0.12%) have Therapeutic response decreased.
What is Bosulif?
Bosulif has active ingredients of bosutinib. eHealthMe is studying from 6,754 Bosulif users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Therapeutic response decreased?
Therapeutic response decreased (less preventive response) is found to be associated with 1,862 drugs and 1,437 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bosulif and Therapeutic response decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Therapeutic response decreased when taking Bosulif *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Therapeutic response decreased when taking Bosulif *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Bosulif *:
- Glivec: 3 people, 37.50%
- Sprycel: 2 people, 25.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 25.00%
- Iclusig: 2 people, 25.00%
- Tramadol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Advil: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Therapeutic response decreased *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 62.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cytogenetic Analysis Abnormal: 2 people, 25.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 25.00%
- Skin Toxicity (skin damage due to toxin/poison): 2 people, 25.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 25.00%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 2 people, 25.00%
- Capillary Leak Syndrome (capillary leaks plasma): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 2 people, 25.00%
- Myositis Ossificans (a condition that causes abnormal bone formation within deep muscle tissue): 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 50.00%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 4 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 12.50%
- Arrhythmia Supraventricular (irregular heartbeat supraventricular origin): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bosulif and have Therapeutic response decreased?Check whether Therapeutic response decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Therapeutic response decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bosutinib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bosulif:
- Bosulif (6,754 reports)
Common Bosulif side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bosulif:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Therapeutic response decreased treatments and more:
- Therapeutic response decreased (53,791 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Therapeutic response decreased:
- Therapeutic response decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Therapeutic response decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Therapeutic response decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Therapeutic response decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Therapeutic response decreased:
- Therapeutic response decreased (1,862 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Therapeutic response decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Therapeutic response decreased:
- Therapeutic response decreased (1,437 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bosutinib (the active ingredients of Bosulif) and Bosulif (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bone Pain and Thrombocytopenia - a second ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Varicose Vein - 20 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Rash Erythematous - 38 seconds ago
- Edurant and Yellow Skin - 38 seconds ago
- Digitalis and Lantus drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Lasix and Diffuse Alveolar Damage - a minute ago
- Bradyarrhythmia and drugs of ingredients of atorvastatin calcium - a minute ago
- Depakene and Insomnia - a minute ago
- Phenytoin and Asthma - a minute ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Temperature Intolerance - 2 minutes ago