Botox cosmetic and Numbness and tingling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Numbness and tingling is reported only by a few people who take Botox Cosmetic.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Botox cosmetic and have Numbness and tingling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,201 people who have side effects while taking Botox cosmetic from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
34,201 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox cosmetic.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Numbness and tingling.
What is Botox cosmetic?
Botox cosmetic has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in wrinkles. eHealthMe is studying from 34,360 Botox cosmetic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Numbness and tingling?
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) is found to be associated with 2,001 drugs and 1,686 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Botox cosmetic and Numbness and tingling reports submitted per year:
Time on Botox cosmetic when people have Numbness and tingling *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Botox cosmetic *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Botox cosmetic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Numbness and tingling *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 25.00%
- Influenza Like Illness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Skin Wrinkling (wrinkle on skin): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Botox cosmetic and have Numbness and tingling?Check whether Numbness and tingling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Numbness and tingling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of botulinum toxin type a:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Botox cosmetic:
- Botox cosmetic (34,360 reports)
Common Botox cosmetic side effects:
Browse all side effects of Botox cosmetic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Numbness and tingling treatments and more:
- Numbness and tingling (11,997 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Numbness and tingling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Numbness and tingling:
All the drugs that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (2,001 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Numbness and tingling:
All the conditions that are associated with Numbness and tingling:
- Numbness and tingling (1,686 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on botulinum toxin type a (the active ingredients of Botox cosmetic) and Botox cosmetic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Simethicone and Arterial Thrombosis - 7 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Ileus Paralytic - 8 seconds ago
- Nesina and Irinotecan Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Irritability and Hyperglycemia - 50 seconds ago
- Nosebleed in Jadelle, how severe and when it was recovered? - 57 seconds ago
- Gastroenteritis Norovirus and drugs of ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Allegra and Hospitalisation - a minute ago
- Accupril vs. Catapres - a minute ago
- Cardizem Cd and Weight Increased - a minute ago
- Emend and Nifedipine drug interaction - a minute ago