Botox cosmetic and Presyncope - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Presyncope is found among people who take Botox cosmetic, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Botox cosmetic and have Presyncope. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,345 people who have side effects when taking Botox cosmetic from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
31,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox cosmetic.
Among them, 26 people (0.08%) have Presyncope.
What is Botox cosmetic?
Botox cosmetic has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in wrinkles. eHealthMe is studying from 31,504 Botox cosmetic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Presyncope?
Presyncope is found to be associated with 1,706 drugs and 1,186 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Botox cosmetic and Presyncope reports submitted per year:
Time on Botox cosmetic when people have Presyncope *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Presyncope when taking Botox cosmetic *:
- female: 96.15 %
- male: 3.85 %
Age of people who have Presyncope when taking Botox cosmetic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 60 %
- 40-49: 30 %
- 50-59: 5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Botox cosmetic *:
- Wellbutrin: 2 people, 7.69%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 7.69%
- Focalin Xr: 2 people, 7.69%
- Celexa: 2 people, 7.69%
- Aciphex: 2 people, 7.69%
- Xanax: 1 person, 3.85%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 3.85%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 3.85%
- Kybella: 1 person, 3.85%
- Insulin: 1 person, 3.85%
Common side effects people have besides Presyncope *:
- Dizziness: 11 people, 42.31%
- Chest Pain: 7 people, 26.92%
- Weakness: 6 people, 23.08%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 6 people, 23.08%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 23.08%
- Vision Blurred: 5 people, 19.23%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 5 people, 19.23%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 15.38%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 15.38%
- Injection Site Pain: 4 people, 15.38%
Common conditions people have *:
- Skin Wrinkling (wrinkle on skin): 26 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 7.69%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 7.69%
- Depression: 2 people, 7.69%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 2 people, 7.69%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 3.85%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 3.85%
- Fat Tissue Increased: 1 person, 3.85%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 3.85%
- Asthma: 1 person, 3.85%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Botox cosmetic and have Presyncope?Check whether Presyncope is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Botox cosmetic:
- Botox cosmetic (31,504 reports)
Presyncope treatments and more:
- Presyncope (20,973 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Presyncope:
- Presyncope in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Presyncope in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Presyncope in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Presyncope and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of botulinum toxin type a:
Common drugs associated with Presyncope:
All the drugs that are associated with Presyncope:
- Presyncope (1,706 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Presyncope:
All the conditions that are associated with Presyncope:
- Presyncope (1,186 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on botulinum toxin type a (the active ingredients of Botox cosmetic) and Botox cosmetic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.