Botox and Rsd - from FDA reports
Rsd is reported only by a few people who take Botox. We study 30,301 people who have side effects while taking Botox from FDA. Among them, 3 have Rsd. Find out below who they are, when they have Rsd and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 26, 2017
30,301 people reported to have side effects when taking Botox.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Rsd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Botox when people have Rsd *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rsd when taking Botox *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Wrinkling (2 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamins (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xyrem (1 person, 33.33%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 33.33%)
- Singulair (1 person, 33.33%)
- Provigil (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Telangiectasia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Injection Site Bruising (1 person, 33.33%)
- Facial Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Hypersensitivity (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rsd when taking Botox?
- Check symptoms - is rsd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRsd and drugs with ingredients of botulinum toxin type a.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRsd and Botox from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Botox 30,683 users)
Rsd (reflex sympathetic dystrophy) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, complex regional pain syndrome, depression, osteopenia (latest reports from 3,420 Rsd patients).
Browse all side effects of Botoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RsdRsd
Could your condition cause RsdRsd
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have had lower limbs CRPS 1 for 7 years and just recently I was put on levaquin which caused severe tendon damage in both ankles. My question is if it is already an infected area of crps can I wrap my ankles with an ace wrap?
Hi everybody! I'm reaching out as a mom of an amazing young woman (18 years old) who has suffered with widespread CRPS since she was 10. She has undergone inpatient rehab x 6 weeks and again for 2 weeks over the years utilizing the "Sherry" method-bootcamp-hell but, although she would initially ...
User reviews to the study
I had Botox for the first time 4 weeks ago. I've had a range of symptoms since but am now experiencing rapid heart rate ( 105bmm at rest) and feel breathless climbing a flight of stairs. I'm in the early stages of diagnosis with the Drs but I suspect they'll find nothing.