Will you have Renal failure acute with Bridion - from FDA reports
Renal failure acute is reported only by a few people who take Bridion. We study 875 people who have side effects while taking Bridion from FDA. Among them, 4 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on sugammadex sodium (the active ingredients of Bridion) and Bridion (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Renal failure acute are also considered in the study.
What is Bridion?
Bridion has active ingredients of sugammadex sodium. (latest outcomes from Bridion 875 users)
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 73,859 Renal failure acute patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
875 people reported to have side effects when taking Bridion.
Among them, 4 people (0.46%) have Renal failure acute
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bridion when people have Renal failure acute *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Bridion *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Bridion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuromuscular Blockade Reversal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Sedation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Endoscopy: 1 person, 25.00%
- Analgesic Therapy: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Propofol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rocuronium Bromide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fentanyl Citrate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Paralysis Flaccid (abnormal condition characterized by the weakening or the loss of muscle tone): 2 people, 50.00%
- Neuromuscular Block Prolonged: 2 people, 50.00%
- Altered State Of Consciousness (altered state of mind): 2 people, 50.00%
- Po2 Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cranial Nerve Disorder (impaired functioning of one of the twelve cranial nerves): 1 person, 25.00%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 25.00%
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Arteriospasm Coronary (spasm of the large- or medium-sized coronary arteries): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Renal failure acute while taking Bridion?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Renal failure acute
- Subscribe to monitor Renal failure acute in Bridion
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Bridion and have Renal failure acute
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Drugs that are associated with Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute (2,881 drugs)
Could your condition cause Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute (2,862 conditions)
Bridion side effects
- Bridion side effects (875 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Bridiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Adefovir Dipivoxil and Water Avens drug interaction - now
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Anafranil? - a second ago
- Will you have Acne with Harpagophytum? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthritis Reactive with Metro I.V.? - a second ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Robinul? - 2 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Ubidecarenone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Ischaemia with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased? - 3 seconds ago
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Topamax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Function Loss with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Movement with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.