Brintellix and Synovial cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Synovial cyst is reported only by a few people who take Brintellix.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Brintellix and have Synovial cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,925 people who have side effects while taking Brintellix from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Brintellix.
Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Synovial cyst.
What is Brintellix?
Brintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 6,031 Brintellix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Synovial cyst?
Synovial cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid) is found to be associated with 1,167 drugs and 521 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Brintellix and Synovial cyst reports submitted per year:
Time on Brintellix when people have Synovial cyst *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Synovial cyst when taking Brintellix *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Synovial cyst when taking Brintellix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Brintellix *:
- Zyprexa: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 3 people, 100.00%
- Xyrem: 3 people, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Prolia: 3 people, 100.00%
- Herceptin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ativan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aromasin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Adderall: 3 people, 100.00%
- Abilify: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Synovial cyst *:
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder): 3 people, 100.00%
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve): 2 people, 66.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Brintellix and have Synovial cyst?Check whether Synovial cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Synovial cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Brintellix:
- Brintellix (6,031 reports)
Common Brintellix side effects:
- Suicidal ideation: 389 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 333 reports
- Drug ineffective: 295 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 286 reports
- Itching: 281 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 275 reports
- Dizziness: 261 reports
- Rashes (redness): 221 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 207 reports
Browse all side effects of Brintellix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Synovial cyst treatments and more:
- Synovial cyst (6,220 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Synovial cyst:
- Synovial cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Synovial cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Synovial cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Synovial cyst:
- Humira: 1,288 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,250 reports
- Fosamax: 936 reports
- Prednisone: 905 reports
- Enbrel: 784 reports
- Zometa: 482 reports
- Meloxicam: 464 reports
- Xeljanz: 443 reports
- Plaquenil: 412 reports
- Leflunomide: 388 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Synovial cyst:
- Synovial cyst (1,167 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Synovial cyst:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,816 reports
- Osteoporosis: 771 reports
- High blood pressure: 337 reports
- Pain: 279 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 240 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 231 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Synovial cyst:
- Synovial cyst (521 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vortioxetine hydrobromide (the active ingredients of Brintellix) and Brintellix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gliclazide and Breath Odor - 2 seconds ago
- Fasenra and Cardiac Failure - 7 seconds ago
- Pindolol and Diarrhea - 21 seconds ago
- Pindolol and Stools - Watery - 21 seconds ago
- Ultram and Infusion Site Haemorrhage - 22 seconds ago
- Desowen and Macular Degeneration - 24 seconds ago
- Imuran and Encephalitis Meningococcal - 29 seconds ago
- Weight Loss and Toxic Shock Syndrome - 33 seconds ago
- Lopid and Bleeding Into The Skin - 52 seconds ago
- Fml and Pomalyst drug interaction - a minute ago