Briviact and Migraine aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Migraine aggravated is found among people who take Briviact, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Briviact and have Migraine aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,755 people who have side effects when taking Briviact from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
1,755 people reported to have side effects when taking Briviact.
Among them, 10 people (0.57%) have Migraine aggravated.
What is Briviact?
Briviact has active ingredients of brivaracetam. eHealthMe is studying from 1,765 Briviact users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Migraine aggravated?
Migraine aggravated (worse headache) is found to be associated with 727 drugs and 283 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Briviact and Migraine aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Migraine aggravated when taking Briviact *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Migraine aggravated when taking Briviact *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Briviact *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 10.00%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 10.00%
- Trileptal: 1 person, 10.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 10.00%
- Onfi: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 10.00%
- Medrol: 1 person, 10.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 10.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 10.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Migraine aggravated *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 80.00%
- Staring (a prolonged gaze or fixed look): 7 people, 70.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 60.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6 people, 60.00%
- Aggression: 6 people, 60.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 6 people, 60.00%
- Depression: 6 people, 60.00%
- Eye Movement Disorder: 6 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 60.00%
- Joint Stiffness: 6 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 8 people, 80.00%
- Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset): 2 people, 20.00%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 10.00%
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (epilepsy characterized by frequent seizures and different seizure types): 1 person, 10.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Briviact and have Migraine aggravated?Check whether Migraine aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Briviact:
- Briviact (1,765 reports)
Migraine aggravated treatments and more:
- Migraine aggravated (462 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Migraine aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Migraine aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Migraine aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of brivaracetam:
Common drugs associated with Migraine aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated (728 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Migraine aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated (283 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on brivaracetam (the active ingredients of Briviact) and Briviact (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.