Budesonide and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Budesonide. We study 10,747 people who have side effects while taking Budesonide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
10,747 people reported to have side effects when taking Budesonide.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Small For Dates Baby (an unborn baby is growing more slowly and is smaller than most babies are at the same age): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants (respiratory disease of newborn babies, especially premature babies, characterized by distressful breathing, cyanosis, and the formation of a glassy membrane over the alveoli of the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Budesonide has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Budesonide 10,986 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Budesonide side effects
- Budesonide side effects (10,758 reports)
Browse all side effects of Budesonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Budesonide and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Budesonide
You may be interested in these posts
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- I have been taking budesonide for about four months, and it has begun to interfere with the meds I take for heart palpations. I seem to be taking more heart meds, and I am not feeling as well as I'd hoped --- Budesonide already has made me feel fatigued, and now this...
- Just checking to see if anyone has insomnia with budesonide
- Hi, I have been using Pulmicort Nebuamp with Sinus Rince for 18 months now: 6 months before a surgery to remove nasal polyps and straighten nasal septum and am still using it since. A month ago, I had a cold which left me with smell and taste loss at 80%; the cold is over but I still can’t...
- Continuez vous à prendre de la budesonide ou avez vous un autre Bronchodilatateur sans effet indésirable type Neuropathie
- What to expect when you take Alavert and have Haemorrhoids?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Histamine Level Decreased?
- Will you have Tympanic Membrane Disorder with Mucinex?
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Lidocaine Viscous?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 15 and have Dry Eyes?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mucinex and have Tympanic Membrane Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Lidocaine Viscous and have Muscle Pain?
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Iatrogenic Injury?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Intraocular Pressure Increased?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Muscle Atrophy?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.