Budesonide and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Budesonide. We study 10,747 people who have side effects while taking Budesonide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
10,747 people reported to have side effects when taking Budesonide.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants (respiratory disease of newborn babies, especially premature babies, characterized by distressful breathing, cyanosis, and the formation of a glassy membrane over the alveoli of the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Jaundice Neonatal (yellowing of skin in neonate): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeding Disorder Neonatal (when newborn refuse to drink milk): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bacterial Sepsis: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Budesonide and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Budesonide has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Budesonide 10,986 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of budesonide. (1 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Budesonide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Budesonide side effects
- Budesonide side effects (10,758 reports)
Browse all side effects of Budesonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Budesonide and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Budesonide
You may be interested in these posts
- Continuez vous à prendre de la budesonide ou avez vous un autre Bronchodilatateur sans effet indésirable type Neuropathie
- 1:23 wonder what time it will be tonight 😩🙄
- I took budesonide sporadically for 15 years and never had RLS until I started everyday on a 3 month taper for colaginous colitis. Now I'm having severe rls. I stopped taking it and it's the 2nd night and already better. I will inform my doctor about it. I can't get any sleep with rls.
- I have been taking budesonide for over 1 year and have started having heart palpitations in the past month.
- I have been taking Budesonide for 6 months. I am on two pills a day. Every time I drop to one pill a day I start having symptoms of Collagen collitis. I have significant hair loss on the front top of my head. Will this hair grow back? Is there something I could use to prevent further hair loss?
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Maxzide?
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Cataflam?
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Cataflam?
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Cataflam?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Cataflam?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Maxzide and have Intraocular Pressure Increased?
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Kidney Stones?
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Stones - Kidney?
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Nephrolithiasis?
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Renal Calculi?
- What to expect when you take Maxzide and have Intraocular Pressure Increased?
- What to expect when you take Cataflam and have Kidney Stones?
- What to expect when you take Cataflam and have Stones - Kidney?
- What to expect when you take Cataflam and have Nephrolithiasis?
- What to expect when you take Cataflam and have Renal Calculi?
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Buspirone Hcl, Vyvanse
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Coumadin, Synthroid
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Concerta
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Concerta
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Cytomel, Adderall 20, Xanax
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.