Budesonide and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Budesonide. We study 10,747 people who have side effects while taking Budesonide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
10,747 people reported to have side effects when taking Budesonide.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lactulose (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (rds) In Infants (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Feeding Disorder Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bacterial Sepsis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Budesonide?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of budesonide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Budesonide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Budesonide has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Budesonide 10,986 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Budesonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I took budesonide sporadically for 15 years and never had RLS until I started everyday on a 3 month taper for colaginous colitis. Now I'm having severe rls. I stopped taking it and it's the 2nd night and already better. I will inform my doctor about it. I can't get any sleep with rls.
I have been taking Budesonide for 6 months. I am on two pills a day. Every time I drop to one pill a day I start having symptoms of Collagen collitis. I have significant hair loss on the front top of my head. Will this hair grow back? Is there something I could use to prevent further hair loss?
I am a 61 year old female suffering from Crohn's Disease. My doctor put me on Budesonide 3x a day along with Xifacid several weeks ago. At my last visit, I told him I am stopping the Xifacin because of a UTI. He was surprised and said 90% of that drug comes out in your stool, so that can't be ...
Summer is coming back and not looking forward to the heat intolerance again. Still on budesonide. Tried tapering off of it, but the collagenous colitis came back 😣 Anyone else having this problem with this med?