Bumetanide and Thoughts - cloudy - from FDA reports
Thoughts - cloudy is found among people who take Bumetanide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Spironolactone, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Thoughts - cloudy with Bumetanide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,230 people who have side effects when taking Bumetanide from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
8,230 people reported to have side effects when taking Bumetanide.
Among them, 61 people (0.74%) have Thoughts - cloudy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bumetanide when people have Thoughts - cloudy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Thoughts - cloudy when taking Bumetanide *:
- female: 55.74 %
- male: 44.26 %
Age of people who have Thoughts - cloudy when taking Bumetanide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 3.85 %
- 50-59: 19.23 %
- 60+: 76.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (5 people, 8.20%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 6.56%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 6.56%)
- Dialysis (3 people, 4.92%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (3 people, 4.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spironolactone (13 people, 21.31%)
- Prilosec (11 people, 18.03%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 18.03%)
- Synthroid (9 people, 14.75%)
- Allopurinol (8 people, 13.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Confusional State (15 people, 24.59%)
- Weakness (13 people, 21.31%)
- Fall (12 people, 19.67%)
- Nausea (10 people, 16.39%)
- Depressed Level Of Consciousness (10 people, 16.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Thoughts - cloudy when taking Bumetanide?
- Check symptoms - is thoughts - cloudy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsThoughts - cloudy and drugs with ingredients of bumetanide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThoughts - cloudy and Bumetanide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bumetanide has active ingredients of bumetanide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Bumetanide 8,351 users)
Thoughts - cloudy
Thoughts - cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 46,237 Thoughts - cloudy patients).
Browse all side effects of Bumetanidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Thoughts - cloudyThoughts - cloudy
Could your condition cause Thoughts - cloudyThoughts - cloudy
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My mother has had several infections this last year - celulitis, old leads causing infection around the heart from a pacemaker and recently pneumonia. Within a 4 day span she went from being totally lucid to having short term memory loss. We feel that Metoprolol, which she's taken for several ...
I am a 37 year old female who has been on 100mg Topamax bid for several years to treat bipolar disorder. This is paired with Effexor XR. I've always noticed some aphasia and short term memory difficulties, but lately it has worsened. I have driven in circles around blocks trying to remember ...