Bupivacaine and Neck mass - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neck mass is reported only by a few people who take Bupivacaine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bupivacaine and have Neck mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,292 people who have side effects while taking Bupivacaine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,292 people reported to have side effects when taking Bupivacaine.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Neck mass.
What is Bupivacaine?
Bupivacaine has active ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 12,333 Bupivacaine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neck mass?
Neck mass (mass in neck) is found to be associated with 828 drugs and 448 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bupivacaine and Neck mass reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neck mass when taking Bupivacaine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Neck mass when taking Bupivacaine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Bupivacaine *:
- Morphine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Clonidine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ritalin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Opana: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Depakote Er: 1 person, 33.33%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ambien: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Neck mass *:
- Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 66.67%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- Suicidal Ideation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Petit Mal Epilepsy (absence seizure): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 66.67%
- Unresponsive To Stimuli: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome: 2 people, 66.67%
- Spinal Pain (pain in spine): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bupivacaine and have Neck mass?Check whether Neck mass is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neck mass and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupivacaine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bupivacaine:
- Bupivacaine (12,333 reports)
Common Bupivacaine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bupivacaine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neck mass treatments and more:
- Neck mass (3,232 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neck mass:
- Neck mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neck mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neck mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neck mass:
All the drugs that are associated with Neck mass:
- Neck mass (828 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neck mass:
- Hbp: 127 reports
- High blood pressure: 120 reports
- Htn: 127 reports
- Ms: 126 reports
- Ms hug: 126 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 126 reports
- Osteoporosis: 150 reports
- Ra: 514 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 482 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neck mass:
- Neck mass (448 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupivacaine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Bupivacaine) and Bupivacaine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estazolam and Hair Loss - now
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine and Rashes - 26 seconds ago
- Quillivant Xr vs. Dexedrine - 33 seconds ago
- Ketek and Tonsillitis - 35 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and Nausea And Vomiting - 47 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Prurigo - 54 seconds ago
- Glucosamine and Desyrel drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone Butyrate and Hypothyroidism - 59 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Calculus Bladder - a minute ago
- Travatan and Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Prolonged - a minute ago