Buscopan and Depression aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Depression aggravated is found among people who take Buscopan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Buscopan and have Depression aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,679 people who have side effects when taking Buscopan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,679 people reported to have side effects when taking Buscopan.
Among them, 74 people (1.58%) have Depression aggravated.
What is Buscopan?
Buscopan has active ingredients of hyoscine butylbromide. eHealthMe is studying from 4,583 Buscopan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Depression aggravated?
Depression aggravated is found to be associated with 1,143 drugs and 560 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Buscopan and Depression aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Buscopan when people have Depression aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 53.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 46.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Depression aggravated when taking Buscopan *:
- female: 60.87 %
- male: 39.13 %
Age of people who have Depression aggravated when taking Buscopan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.14 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Buscopan *:
- Seroquel: 15 people, 20.27%
- Zopiclone: 12 people, 16.22%
- Tylenol: 12 people, 16.22%
- Zometa: 11 people, 14.86%
- Wellbutrin: 11 people, 14.86%
- Vagifem: 11 people, 14.86%
- Ogen: 10 people, 13.51%
- Benadryl: 10 people, 13.51%
- Imodium: 10 people, 13.51%
- Nexium: 9 people, 12.16%
Common side effects people have besides Depression aggravated *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 21 people, 28.38%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 21 people, 28.38%
- Drug Ineffective: 20 people, 27.03%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 19 people, 25.68%
- Weight Decreased: 18 people, 24.32%
- Abdominal Pain: 18 people, 24.32%
- Diarrhea: 18 people, 24.32%
- Weight Increased: 16 people, 21.62%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 14 people, 18.92%
- High Blood Pressure: 14 people, 18.92%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 21 people, 28.38%
- Migraine (headache): 13 people, 17.57%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 16.22%
- Hypersensitivity: 10 people, 13.51%
- Cardiac Disorder: 10 people, 13.51%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 10 people, 13.51%
- Asthma: 7 people, 9.46%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 6 people, 8.11%
- Panic Disorder: 4 people, 5.41%
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 5.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Buscopan and have Depression aggravated?Check whether Depression aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Depression aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hyoscine butylbromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Buscopan:
- Buscopan (4,583 reports)
Common Buscopan side effects:
Browse all side effects of Buscopan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Depression aggravated treatments and more:
- Depression aggravated (2,252 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Depression aggravated:
- Depression aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Depression aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Depression aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Depression aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Depression aggravated:
- Depression aggravated (1,143 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Depression aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Depression aggravated:
- Depression aggravated (560 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hyoscine butylbromide (the active ingredients of Buscopan) and Buscopan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cod Liver Oil and Mobility Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Fatigue and Intestinal Functional Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Otitis Media Acute and Ileal Perforation - 11 seconds ago
- Exelon and Hctz drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Abnormal Dreams - 14 seconds ago
- Anafranil and Faeces Discolored - 17 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Acute Coronary Syndrome - 17 seconds ago
- Intestinal Resection and Joint Swelling - 18 seconds ago
- Borage Oil and Celiac Disease - Sprue - 19 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 21 seconds ago