Buspirone hcl and Hoarseness or changing voice - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hoarseness or changing voice is found among people who take Buspirone hcl, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Buspirone hcl and have Hoarseness or changing voice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,839 people who have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,839 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspirone hcl.
Among them, 29 people (0.42%) have Hoarseness or changing voice.
What is Buspirone hcl?
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 7,693 Buspirone hcl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hoarseness or changing voice?
Hoarseness or changing voice is found to be associated with 2,873 drugs and 2,420 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Buspirone hcl and Hoarseness or changing voice reports submitted per year:
Time on Buspirone hcl when people have Hoarseness or changing voice *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Buspirone hcl *:
- female: 85.19 %
- male: 14.81 %
Age of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Buspirone hcl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 4.76 %
- 40-49: 4.76 %
- 50-59: 38.1 %
- 60+: 38.1 %
Common drugs people take besides Buspirone hcl *:
- Vitamin D3: 8 people, 27.59%
- Xyrem: 8 people, 27.59%
- Nuvigil: 6 people, 20.69%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 17.24%
- Adderall: 5 people, 17.24%
- Advair Hfa: 5 people, 17.24%
- Spiriva: 5 people, 17.24%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 17.24%
- Norvasc: 4 people, 13.79%
- Ambien: 4 people, 13.79%
Common side effects people have besides Hoarseness or changing voice *:
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 27.59%
- Breathing Difficulty: 7 people, 24.14%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 5 people, 17.24%
- Constipation: 5 people, 17.24%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 17.24%
- Weakness: 5 people, 17.24%
- Itching: 4 people, 13.79%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 13.79%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 13.79%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 3 people, 10.34%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 8 people, 27.59%
- Pain: 6 people, 20.69%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 13.79%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 13.79%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 3 people, 10.34%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 10.34%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 10.34%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 3 people, 10.34%
- Cardiac Disorder: 3 people, 10.34%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 10.34%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Buspirone hcl and have Hoarseness or changing voice?Check whether Hoarseness or changing voice is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hoarseness or changing voice and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Buspirone hcl:
- Buspirone hcl (7,693 reports)
Common Buspirone hcl side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 640 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 484 reports
- Depression: 435 reports
- Pain: 392 reports
- Drug ineffective: 381 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 375 reports
Browse all side effects of Buspirone hcl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hoarseness or changing voice treatments and more:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (56,496 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Prednisone: 3,207 reports
- Aspirin: 3,018 reports
- Spiriva: 2,827 reports
- Symbicort: 2,477 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,988 reports
- Enbrel: 1,897 reports
- Synthroid: 1,821 reports
- Humira: 1,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,791 reports
- Advair diskus 100/50: 1,676 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (2,873 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Asthma: 5,493 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,583 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 3,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,896 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,963 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,781 reports
- Pain: 1,588 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma: 1,499 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (2,420 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on buspirone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Buspirone hcl) and Buspirone hcl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Byetta and Dry Eye Syndrome - 4 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Haemolysis - 6 seconds ago
- Vfend and Monocyte Count Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Roxicodone and Diovan Hct drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ibrance and Post-Traumatic Neck Syndrome - 15 seconds ago
- Gastrointestinal Infection and Insomnia Exacerbated - 16 seconds ago
- Eligard and Alvesco drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Bendamustine and Morganella Infection - 31 seconds ago
- Psychiatric Symptom and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 34 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Renal Haemorrhage - 41 seconds ago