Busulfex and Dysgeusia - from FDA reports
Dysgeusia is reported only by a few people who take Busulfex. We study 2,412 people who have side effects while taking Busulfex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dysgeusia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysgeusia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,412 people reported to have side effects when taking Busulfex.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Dysgeusia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Busulfex when people have Dysgeusia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dysgeusia when taking Busulfex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dysgeusia when taking Busulfex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stem Cell Transplant: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus: 1 person, 100.00%
- Phenytoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Novantrone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytarabine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (a pathology that results in thrombosis in capillaries and arterioles, due to an endothelial injury): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Recurrent (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblast- recurrent): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrial Tachycardia (rhythm disturbance that arises in the atria): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysgeusia while taking Busulfex?
You are not alone:
Busulfex has active ingredients of busulfan. (latest outcomes from Busulfex 2,416 users)
Dysgeusia (disorder of the sense of taste) has been reported by people with insomnia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure (latest reports from 53,068 Dysgeusia patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysgeusiaDysgeusia (2,669 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysgeusiaDysgeusia (2,376 conditions)
Busulfex side effects
- Busulfex side effects (2,413 reports)
Browse all side effects of Busulfexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Elidel drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Arixtra drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Primary Myelofibrosis with Abdominal Cramps? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Myeloid Metaplasia with Abdominal Cramps? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Myelofibrosis with Abdominal Cramps? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Losartan, Msm, Vitamin D3, Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Junel Fe 1/20 for a 28 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.