Who have Dysgeusia with Busulfex - from FDA reports
Dysgeusia is reported only by a few people who take Busulfex. We study 2,412 people who have side effects while taking Busulfex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dysgeusia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysgeusia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
2,412 people reported to have side effects when taking Busulfex.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Dysgeusia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Busulfex when people have Dysgeusia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dysgeusia when taking Busulfex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dysgeusia when taking Busulfex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stem Cell Transplant: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus: 1 person, 100.00%
- Phenytoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Novantrone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytarabine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cyclosporine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (a pathology that results in thrombosis in capillaries and arterioles, due to an endothelial injury): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Recurrent (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblast- recurrent): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrial Tachycardia (rhythm disturbance that arises in the atria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrioventricular Block (heart block): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bone Marrow Transplant: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Viraemia (cytomegalo virus in blood stream): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dysgeusia while taking Busulfex?
You are not alone:
Busulfex has active ingredients of busulfan. (latest outcomes from Busulfex 2,429 users)
Dysgeusia (disorder of the sense of taste) has been reported by people with insomnia, hepatitis c, high blood pressure (latest reports from 54,981 Dysgeusia patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysgeusiaDysgeusia (2,696 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysgeusiaDysgeusia (2,377 conditions)
Busulfex side effects
- Busulfex side effects (2,426 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Busulfexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nephrosclerosis with Altace? - now
- Exemestane and Calcium Carbonate drug interaction - a second ago
- Xigris and Zyvox drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) with Indapamide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lip Blister with Detrol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin - Urine with Amlodipine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Abnormal Orgasm (Female) with Tradjenta? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.