Bystolic and Pimples - from FDA reports
Pimples is found among people who take Bystolic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Vitamin B12, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Pimples with Bystolic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,632 people who have side effects when taking Bystolic from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
9,632 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic.
Among them, 11 people (0.11%) have Pimples
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pimples when taking Bystolic *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Pimples when taking Bystolic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (2 people, 18.18%)
- Mineral Supplementation (2 people, 18.18%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 18.18%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 18.18%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12 (4 people, 36.36%)
- Nexium (2 people, 18.18%)
- Maxalt (2 people, 18.18%)
- Humira (2 people, 18.18%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (4 people, 36.36%)
- Headache (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hair Loss (3 people, 27.27%)
- Dry Skin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Diarrhea (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pimples when taking Bystolic?
- Check symptoms - is pimples caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPimples and drugs with ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePimples and Bystolic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 11,340 users)
Pimples has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 47,982 Pimples patients).
Browse all side effects of Bystolica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PimplesPimples
Could your condition cause PimplesPimples
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was given a prescription of naproxen as the doctor suspected arthritis. I have been taking it for a couple of days and have noticed my skin has gotten worse. I was wondering if it is naproxen side effects or if it is just hormonal as I am only 16.
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Last year I was diagnosed with AIDS, not HIV. Just last week my doctor told me that my AIDS turned back into HIV. At this rate my doctor tells me my HIV will go away completely and I'll have perfect health. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful and everything, but what the heck is happening to me? ...