Cabometyx and Skin infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin infection is found among people who take Cabometyx, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cabometyx and have Skin infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,318 people who have side effects when taking Cabometyx from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,318 people reported to have side effects when taking Cabometyx.
Among them, 11 people (0.05%) have Skin infection.
What is Cabometyx?
Cabometyx has active ingredients of cabozantinib s-malate. eHealthMe is studying from 22,320 Cabometyx users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin infection?
Skin infection is found to be associated with 1,295 drugs and 756 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cabometyx and Skin infection reports submitted per year:
Time on Cabometyx when people have Skin infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin infection when taking Cabometyx *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Skin infection when taking Cabometyx *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Cabometyx *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 18.18%
- Ventolin: 2 people, 18.18%
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 18.18%
- Opdivo: 2 people, 18.18%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cipro: 2 people, 18.18%
- Amlodipine: 2 people, 18.18%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 9.09%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 9.09%
- Tobramycin And Dexamethasone: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Skin infection *:
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 45.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 45.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 36.36%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 27.27%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 27.27%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 3 people, 27.27%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 18.18%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cancer Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 10 people, 90.91%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cabometyx and have Skin infection?Check whether Skin infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cabozantinib s-malate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cabometyx:
- Cabometyx (22,320 reports)
Common Cabometyx side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cabometyx:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin infection treatments and more:
- Skin infection (13,021 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin infection:
- Skin infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Skin infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Skin infection:
- Skin infection (1,295 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Skin infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Skin infection:
- Skin infection (756 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cabozantinib s-malate (the active ingredients of Cabometyx) and Cabometyx (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Affective Disorder and Agoraphobia - 11 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Cardene drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Peginterferon drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Buspar and Luvox Cr drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Cabometyx and Paranoia Aggravated - 26 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Pancreatic Enlargement - 42 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Pericardial Effusion - 54 seconds ago
- Esgic and Evamist drug interaction - a minute ago
- Methylprednisolone and Cefotaxime Sodium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Chloramphenicol and Omniscan drug interaction - a minute ago