Caduet and Tooth disorder - from FDA reports
Tooth disorder is found among people who take Caduet, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Norvasc, and have Osteopenia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,052 people who have side effects when taking Caduet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Caduet.
Among them, 19 people (0.47%) have Tooth disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Caduet when people have Tooth disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tooth disorder when taking Caduet *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Tooth disorder when taking Caduet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 30.77 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 61.54 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 5 people, 26.32%
- Depression: 4 people, 21.05%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 15.79%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 5.26%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 5.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avalide: 5 people, 26.32%
- Avapro: 5 people, 26.32%
- Buspar: 5 people, 26.32%
- Fosamax: 5 people, 26.32%
- Norvasc: 5 people, 26.32%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Device Failure: 8 people, 42.11%
- Joint Pain: 7 people, 36.84%
- Gait Disturbance: 7 people, 36.84%
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 31.58%
- Bone Density Decreased: 6 people, 31.58%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tooth disorder while taking Caduet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tooth disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Tooth disorder in Caduet
You are not alone:
Caduet has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Caduet 4,211 users)
Tooth disorder (tooth disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 19,374 Tooth disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tooth disorderTooth disorder (1,424 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tooth disorderTooth disorder (989 conditions)
Caduet side effects
- Caduet side effects (4,053 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cadueta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Travatan Z? - a second ago
- Benzonatate and Macrobid drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Threatened Miscarriage with Labrador Tea? - a second ago
- Chlorthalidone and Absinthites drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Rash with Ortho Tri-Cyclen? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.