Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate and Psoriasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Psoriasis is found among people who take Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate and have Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 458 people who have side effects when taking Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
458 people reported to have side effects when taking Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate.
Among them, 166 people (36.24%) have Psoriasis.
What is Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate?
Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate. eHealthMe is studying from 462 Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,254 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate and Psoriasis reports submitted per year:
Time on Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate when people have Psoriasis *:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate*:
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate *:
Common drugs people take besides Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate *:
Common side effects people have besides Psoriasis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Psoriasis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate:
- Psoriasis and drugs with ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate (914 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate:
- Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate (462 reports)
Common Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Psoriasis treatments and more:
- Psoriasis (412,184 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,254 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate (the active ingredients of Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate) and Calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aygestin and Constipation - a second ago
- Zoloft vs. Temazepam - a second ago
- Fluvoxamine Maleate and Mellaril drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Menopause and Fistula - 29 seconds ago
- Carpine and Norvasc drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Rapamune vs. Azathioprine - 35 seconds ago
- Cardizem Cd and Avelox drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Lupron and Splenomegaly - 37 seconds ago
- Zioptan and Pneumonia - 37 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Hyperaemia - 52 seconds ago