Calcium and Urine abnormality - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urine abnormality is found among people who take Calcium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Calcium and have Urine abnormality. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 143,404 people who have side effects when taking Calcium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
143,404 people reported to have side effects when taking Calcium.
Among them, 138 people (0.1%) have Urine abnormality.
What is Calcium?
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 146,712 Calcium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urine abnormality?
Urine abnormality is found to be associated with 951 drugs and 519 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Calcium and Urine abnormality reports submitted per year:
Time on Calcium when people have Urine abnormality *:
Gender of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Calcium*:
Age of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Calcium *:
Common drugs people take besides Calcium *:
Common side effects people have besides Urine abnormality *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Calcium and have Urine abnormality?Check whether Urine abnormality is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urine abnormality and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of calcium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Calcium:
- Calcium (146,712 reports)
Common Calcium side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 10,465 reports
- Drug ineffective: 10,074 reports
- Pain: 9,925 reports
- Joint pain: 9,088 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 8,816 reports
- Weakness: 8,463 reports
- Dizziness: 7,337 reports
Browse all side effects of Calcium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urine abnormality treatments and more:
- Urine abnormality (4,671 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine abnormality:
- Benadryl: 436 reports
- Gravol: 379 reports
- Ranitidine: 334 reports
- Prednisone: 328 reports
- Tylenol: 322 reports
- Aspirin: 284 reports
- Synthroid: 194 reports
- Gabapentin: 194 reports
- Paracetamol: 189 reports
- Vitamin d: 177 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (951 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine abnormality:
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 548 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 339 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 208 reports
- Osteoporosis: 174 reports
- High blood pressure: 156 reports
- Pain: 140 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 125 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (519 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on calcium (the active ingredients of Calcium) and Calcium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Simvastatin and Celexa drug interaction - a second ago
- Zide and Celexa drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Baycol and Death Unexplained - 7 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Celexa drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Celexa drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Celexa and Tysabri drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Celexa drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Celexa and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Celexa and Yaz drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Baycol and Death - 21 seconds ago