Candesartan cilexetil and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Candesartan cilexetil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Candesartan cilexetil and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,772 people who have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,772 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil.
Among them, 65 people (0.55%) have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased.
What is Candesartan cilexetil?
Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 12,496 Candesartan cilexetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found to be associated with 2,520 drugs and 2,377 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Candesartan cilexetil and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Candesartan cilexetil when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 45.45 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.09 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.09 %
- 5 - 10 years: 36.36 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- female: 61.54 %
- male: 38.46 %
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- 0-1: 1.59 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.59 %
- 30-39: 15.87 %
- 40-49: 3.17 %
- 50-59: 17.46 %
- 60+: 60.32 %
Common drugs people take besides Candesartan cilexetil *:
- Omeprazole: 12 people, 18.46%
- Amlodipine: 9 people, 13.85%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 9 people, 13.85%
- Fluconazole: 8 people, 12.31%
- Furosemide: 8 people, 12.31%
- Aspirin: 8 people, 12.31%
- Diazepam: 6 people, 9.23%
- Carvedilol: 6 people, 9.23%
- Lisinopril: 6 people, 9.23%
- Bactrim Ds: 6 people, 9.23%
Common side effects people have besides Blood alkaline phosphatase increased *:
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 40 people, 61.54%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 36 people, 55.38%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 30 people, 46.15%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 12 people, 18.46%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 10 people, 15.38%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 10 people, 15.38%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 10 people, 15.38%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 10 people, 15.38%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 9 people, 13.85%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 8 people, 12.31%
Common conditions people have *:
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 6 people, 9.23%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 9.23%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 4 people, 6.15%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 4 people, 6.15%
- Pain: 2 people, 3.08%
- Prostate Cancer: 2 people, 3.08%
- Heart Disease: 2 people, 3.08%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 3.08%
- Fungal Nail Infection: 2 people, 3.08%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 2 people, 3.08%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Candesartan cilexetil and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?Check whether Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of candesartan cilexetil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Candesartan cilexetil:
- Candesartan cilexetil (12,496 reports)
Common Candesartan cilexetil side effects:
- High blood pressure: 680 reports
- Dizziness: 638 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 629 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 610 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 546 reports
- Diarrhea: 514 reports
Browse all side effects of Candesartan cilexetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased treatments and more:
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased (33,150 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood alkaline phosphatase increased:
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood alkaline phosphatase increased:
- Aspirin: 1,684 reports
- Tracleer: 1,371 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,298 reports
- Lasix: 1,226 reports
- Furosemide: 1,190 reports
- Prednisone: 1,171 reports
- Prednisolone: 1,061 reports
- Lipitor: 983 reports
- Lopurin: 886 reports
- Allopurinol: 886 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood alkaline phosphatase increased:
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased (2,520 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood alkaline phosphatase increased:
- High blood pressure: 1,844 reports
- Pain: 1,210 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,119 reports
- Osteoporosis: 980 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 979 reports
- Depression: 959 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 780 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood alkaline phosphatase increased:
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased (2,377 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on candesartan cilexetil (the active ingredients of Candesartan cilexetil) and Candesartan cilexetil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Stiolto Respimat and Temaz drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Stiolto Respimat and Xeloda drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Adrenal Insufficiency - 13 seconds ago
- Hydroxocobalamin and Anoro Ellipta drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Exidine and Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation - 16 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Vancenase drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Stiolto Respimat and Oxycodone And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Muse and Coumadin drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Blood Albumin Decreased - 30 seconds ago
- Stiolto Respimat and Ropinirole Hydrochloride drug interaction - 32 seconds ago