Candesartan cilexetil and Diarrhea - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diarrhea is found among people who take Candesartan cilexetil, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Candesartan cilexetil and have Diarrhea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,772 people who have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,772 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil.
Among them, 514 people (4.37%) have Diarrhea.
What is Candesartan cilexetil?
Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 12,483 Candesartan cilexetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is found to be associated with 4,779 drugs and 5,514 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Candesartan cilexetil and Diarrhea reports submitted per year:
Time on Candesartan cilexetil when people have Diarrhea *:
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Candesartan cilexetil*:
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
Common drugs people take besides Candesartan cilexetil *:
Common side effects people have besides Diarrhea *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Candesartan cilexetil and have Diarrhea?Check whether Diarrhea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Diarrhea and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of candesartan cilexetil:
- Diarrhea and drugs with ingredients of candesartan cilexetil (3,437 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Candesartan cilexetil:
- Candesartan cilexetil (12,483 reports)
Common Candesartan cilexetil side effects:
- High blood pressure: 680 reports
- Dizziness: 638 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 629 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 610 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 546 reports
- Diarrhea: 514 reports
Browse all side effects of Candesartan cilexetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diarrhea treatments and more:
- Diarrhea (635,792 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diarrhea:
- Prednisone: 32,985 reports
- Aspirin: 28,557 reports
- Humira: 27,396 reports
- Metformin: 25,237 reports
- Otezla: 24,088 reports
- Revlimid: 23,781 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,508 reports
- Omeprazole: 20,335 reports
- Lisinopril: 17,320 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,563 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (4,779 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diarrhea:
- Multiple myeloma: 27,552 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 27,466 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,538 reports
- Crohn's disease: 22,299 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 22,186 reports
- Psoriasis: 20,189 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 17,289 reports
- Pain: 16,423 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (5,514 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on candesartan cilexetil (the active ingredients of Candesartan cilexetil) and Candesartan cilexetil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ambien and Thrombocytosis - 2 seconds ago
- Heparin and Duragesic drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Androgel and Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Zetia and Fabrazyme drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Toothaches - 38 seconds ago
- Sleep Inertia and drugs of ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride - 39 seconds ago
- Botox and Altered State Of Consciousness - 41 seconds ago
- Type 1 Diabetes and Tardive Dyskinesia - 41 seconds ago
- Lopid and Blood Immunoglobulin M Increased - 43 seconds ago
- Glycolax and Cerebral Haemorrhage - 56 seconds ago