Candesartan cilexetil and Vitreous floaters - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vitreous floaters is found among people who take Candesartan cilexetil, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Candesartan cilexetil and have Vitreous floaters. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,453 people who have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,453 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil.
Among them, 8 people (0.06%) have Vitreous floaters.
What is Candesartan cilexetil?
Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 12,516 Candesartan cilexetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vitreous floaters?
Vitreous floaters (spots before the eyes) is found to be associated with 1,583 drugs and 818 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Candesartan cilexetil and Vitreous floaters reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitreous floaters when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- female: 42.86 %
- male: 57.14 %
Age of people who have Vitreous floaters when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Candesartan cilexetil *:
- Pitavastatin Calcium: 2 people, 25.00%
- Pradaxa: 1 person, 12.50%
- Paracetamol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride: 1 person, 12.50%
- Eliquis: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cilostazol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Beovu: 1 person, 12.50%
- Apixaban: 1 person, 12.50%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Vitreous floaters *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 37.50%
- Vitritis (inflammation of the vitreous humour of the eye): 2 people, 25.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Chorioretinitis (infection of choroid and retina of the eye from virus): 2 people, 25.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Enterocolitis (virus infection of intestine and colon): 2 people, 25.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Test Positive: 2 people, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 25.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 25.00%
- Gallbladder Cancer: 2 people, 25.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lung Cancer - Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 25.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 2 people, 25.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 2 people, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 25.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 2 people, 25.00%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 2 people, 25.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Candesartan cilexetil and have Vitreous floaters?Check whether Vitreous floaters is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vitreous floaters and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of candesartan cilexetil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Candesartan cilexetil:
- Candesartan cilexetil (12,516 reports)
Common Candesartan cilexetil side effects:
- High blood pressure: 680 reports
- Dizziness: 638 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 629 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 610 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 546 reports
- Diarrhea: 523 reports
Browse all side effects of Candesartan cilexetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vitreous floaters treatments and more:
- Vitreous floaters (9,380 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vitreous floaters:
- Vitreous floaters in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vitreous floaters in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vitreous floaters in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vitreous floaters:
- Lucentis: 681 reports
- Beovu: 658 reports
- Eylea: 643 reports
- Aspirin: 582 reports
- Avastin: 420 reports
- Prednisone: 406 reports
- Lisinopril: 346 reports
- Humira: 342 reports
- Synthroid: 279 reports
- Metformin: 275 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vitreous floaters:
- Vitreous floaters (1,583 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vitreous floaters:
- Multiple sclerosis: 466 reports
- High blood pressure: 410 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 329 reports
- Pain: 232 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 218 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vitreous floaters:
- Vitreous floaters (818 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on candesartan cilexetil (the active ingredients of Candesartan cilexetil) and Candesartan cilexetil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mucinex and Ranexa drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lexiscan and Headache - 24 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Chantix and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 56 seconds ago
- How effective is Norvasc for High Blood Cholesterol? - a minute ago
- Activella and Oedema - a minute ago
- Mucinex and Rabeprazole drug interaction - a minute ago
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol and Amoxicillin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Amoxicillin and Essential Tremor - a minute ago
- Primary Myelofibrosis and Hyperkalemia - a minute ago