Will you have Death with Capsaicin - from FDA reports
Death is reported only by a few people who take Capsaicin. We study 95 people who have side effects while taking Capsaicin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on capsicum (the active ingredients of Capsaicin) and Capsaicin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Death are also considered in the study.
What is Capsaicin?
Capsaicin has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes from Capsaicin 100 users)
What is Death?
Death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, pain, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes (latest reports from 484,550 Death patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
95 people reported to have side effects when taking Capsaicin.
Among them, 2 people (2.11%) have Death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Death when taking Capsaicin *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Death when taking Capsaicin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zidovudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flolan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Erythromycin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eraxis: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depo-Medrol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urosepsis (secondary infection that occurs when a urinary tract infection spreads to the bloodstream): 1 person, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pseudomonal Sepsis (pseudomonas infections are diseases caused by a bacterium from the genus pseudomonas): 1 person, 50.00%
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticular Perforation (serious gastrointestinal condition in which the intestine's walls are perforated): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Death while taking Capsaicin?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Capsaicin and have Death
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with DeathDeath (3,559 drugs)
Could your condition cause DeathDeath (3,524 conditions)
Capsaicin side effects
- Capsaicin side effects (95 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Capsaicina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Allergy Test Positive with Vitamin B12? - now
- Orange Juice and Zantac 25 drug interaction - now
- N-3 Fatty Acids and Saccharomyces drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Depakote and Risperdal drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Co-Codamol and Sinemet - 2 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Novolog Flextouch drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discolouration with Mycolog-Ii? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discoloration with Mycolog-Ii? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Separation Of The Sutures with Abilify? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Deposition Disease with Ginger? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Xeloda - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Maxide - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan, Humira, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prednisone, Durezol - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Atarax, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 53 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Pristiq - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Benadryl, Nabumetone for a 23 year old woman - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.