Who have Sudden death with Capsaicin - from FDA reports
Sudden death is reported only by a few people who take Capsaicin. We study 95 people who have side effects while taking Capsaicin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Sudden death. Find out below who they are, when they have Sudden death and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
95 people reported to have side effects when taking Capsaicin.
Among them, 2 people (2.11%) have Sudden death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sudden death when taking Capsaicin *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Sudden death when taking Capsaicin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zidovudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flolan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Erythromycin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eraxis: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depo-Medrol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urosepsis (secondary infection that occurs when a urinary tract infection spreads to the bloodstream): 1 person, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pseudomonal Sepsis (pseudomonas infections are diseases caused by a bacterium from the genus pseudomonas): 1 person, 50.00%
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticular Perforation (serious gastrointestinal condition in which the intestine's walls are perforated): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Sudden death while taking Capsaicin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Sudden death
- Subscribe to monitor Sudden death in Capsaicin
You are not alone:
Capsaicin has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes from Capsaicin 100 users)
Sudden death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, pain, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes (latest reports from 484,550 Sudden death patients).
Drugs that are associated with Sudden deathSudden death (3,515 drugs)
Could your condition cause Sudden deathSudden death (3,575 conditions)
Capsaicin side effects
- Capsaicin side effects (95 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Capsaicina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Cabbage drug interaction - now
- Enalapril Maleate and Clonazepam drug interactions for boys aged 2-9 - now
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Lithium Carbonate drug interactions for women aged 50-59 - a second ago
- Lupron and Exemestane drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Zoladex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Zoladex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Reflux with Zoladex? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and have Chest Pain? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Zoladex? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Bilirubin Increased with Novalgin? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.