Who have Ventricular bigeminy with Captopril - from FDA reports
Ventricular bigeminy is reported only by a few people who take Captopril. We study 14,229 people who have side effects while taking Captopril from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ventricular bigeminy. Find out below who they are, when they have Ventricular bigeminy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
14,229 people reported to have side effects when taking Captopril.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Ventricular bigeminy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ventricular bigeminy when taking Captopril *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Ventricular bigeminy when taking Captopril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lithium Carbonate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature cardiac contraction): 1 person, 33.33%
- Torsade De Pointes (a abnormal heart rate with abnormal beating pattern): 1 person, 33.33%
- Peripheral Coldness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 33.33%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ventricular bigeminy while taking Captopril?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ventricular bigeminy
- Subscribe to monitor Ventricular bigeminy in Captopril
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Captopril and have Ventricular bigeminy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Captopril has active ingredients of captopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Captopril 14,370 users)
Ventricular bigeminy (alternating normal sinus and premature ventricular complexes) has been reported by people with pneumonia, hiv infection, ventricular bigeminy, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 221 Ventricular bigeminy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ventricular bigeminyVentricular bigeminy (272 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ventricular bigeminyVentricular bigeminy (81 conditions)
Captopril side effects
- Captopril side effects (14,234 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Captoprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Captopril to similar drugs:
- Captopril vs Cardizem cd
- Captopril vs Cozaar
- Captopril vs Diovan
- Captopril vs Diovan hct
- Captopril vs Felodipine
- Captopril vs Lisinopril
- Captopril vs Metoprolol tartrate
- Captopril vs Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide
- Captopril vs Olmesartan medoxomil
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Opdivo? - now
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Opdivo? - now
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Opdivo? - now
- Will you have Constipation with Opdivo? - now
- Besivance and Ulesfia drug interaction - a second ago
- Ismo and Yashtimadhu drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling with Pravachol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Horse Chestnut? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Edema with Pravachol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Horse Chestnut? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.