Who have Allergy testing with Carafate - from FDA reports
There is no Allergy testing reported by people who take Carafate yet. This review analyzes which people have Allergy testing with Carafate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Allergy testing while taking Carafate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Allergy testing
- Subscribe to monitor Allergy testing in Carafate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Carafate and have Allergy testing
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Carafate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Carafate 9,284 users)
Allergy testing has been reported by people with allergies, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 9,165 Allergy testing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Allergy testingAllergy testing
Could your condition cause Allergy testingAllergy testing
Carafate side effects
- Carafate side effects (8,955 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Carafatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Carafate to similar drugs:
- Carafate vs Aciphex
- Carafate vs Advil
- Carafate vs Aleve
- Carafate vs Allopurinol
- Carafate vs Axid
- Carafate vs Baclofen
- Carafate vs Cimetidine
- Carafate vs Claritin
- Carafate vs Demerol
- Carafate vs Dexilant
- Carafate vs Famotidine
- Carafate vs Fentanyl
- Carafate vs Gaviscon
- Carafate vs Kapidex
- Carafate vs Lansoprazole
- Carafate vs Lithium carbonate
- Carafate vs Lortab
- Carafate vs Lyrica
- Carafate vs Metoprolol tartrate
- Carafate vs Naproxen
- Carafate vs Nexium
- Carafate vs Nexium iv
- Carafate vs Nizatidine
- Carafate vs Norco
- Carafate vs Omeprazole
- Carafate vs Omeprazole magnesium
- Carafate vs Omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate
- Carafate vs Pantoprazole
- Carafate vs Pantoprazole sodium
- Carafate vs Pepcid
- Carafate vs Pepcid ac
- Carafate vs Prevacid
- Carafate vs Prilosec
- Carafate vs Prilosec otc
- Carafate vs Protonix
- Carafate vs Rabeprazole
- Carafate vs Rabeprazole sodium
- Carafate vs Ranitidine
- Carafate vs Ranitidine hydrochloride
- Carafate vs Reglan
- Carafate vs Tagamet
- Carafate vs Tramadol
- Carafate vs Tylenol
- Carafate vs Uloric
- Carafate vs Vicodin
- Carafate vs Zantac 150
- Carafate vs Zantac 300
- Carafate vs Zantac 75
- Carafate vs Zegerid
- Carafate vs Zegerid otc
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Centrum and Atrovent drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Fluconazole and Excedrin - now
- Men aged 30-39 who have Stroke with Dexilant - a second ago
- Will you have Wasp Sting with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Benadryl - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Labor Pain with Sustiva? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Cialis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Cancer with Atenolol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate? - 6 seconds ago
- Coreg and Oat drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Chaste Berry, Wellbutrin Xl for a 35 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Insulin - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.