Carisoprodol and Cancer and breast lumps - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 3,081 people who take Carisoprodol or have Cancer and breast lumps. No report of Cancer and breast lumps is found in people who take Carisoprodol.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Carisoprodol?
Carisoprodol has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 3,065 Carisoprodol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cancer And Breast Lumps?
Cancer and breast lumps is found to be associated with 1 condition by eHealthMe.
Do you take Carisoprodol and have Cancer and breast lumps?Check whether Cancer and breast lumps is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cancer and breast lumps and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of carisoprodol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Carisoprodol:
- Carisoprodol (3,065 reports)
Cancer and breast lumps treatments and more:
- Cancer and breast lumps (16 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cancer and breast lumps:
- Cancer and breast lumps in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cancer and breast lumps in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cancer and breast lumps in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cancer and breast lumps:
All the conditions that are associated with Cancer and breast lumps:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on carisoprodol (the active ingredients of Carisoprodol) and Carisoprodol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Daunorubicin Hydrochloride and Micafungin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Abnormal - 15 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Oropharyngeal Discomfort - 16 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Vaginal Bleeding - 21 seconds ago
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods and drugs of ingredients of etodolac - 22 seconds ago
- Duramorph Pf and Glucophage drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 24 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Superinfection - 27 seconds ago
- Lozol vs. Klor-Con M10 - 31 seconds ago
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Heart Rate Decreased - 34 seconds ago