Carnitine and Lupus erythematosus - from FDA reports
Lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people who take Carnitine. We study 833 people who have side effects while taking Carnitine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, when they have Lupus erythematosus and more.
833 people reported to have side effects when taking Carnitine.
Among them, 1 person (0.12%) has Lupus erythematosus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lupus erythematosus when taking Carnitine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lupus erythematosus when taking Carnitine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 100.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cystinosis (abnormal accumulation of the amino acid cystine): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rebif: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cystagon: 1 person, 100.00%
- Advil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Product Taste Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lupus erythematosus
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Lupus erythematosus in Carnitine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Carnitine and Lupus erythematosus
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Carnitine has active ingredients of l - carnitine. (latest outcomes from Carnitine 901 users)
Lupus erythematosus (inflammatory autoimmune disease causing scaly red patches on the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 25,871 Lupus erythematosus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lupus erythematosusLupus erythematosus (716 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lupus erythematosusLupus erythematosus (1,082 conditions)
Carnitine side effects
- Carnitine side effects (834 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carnitinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Carnitine and have Lupus Erythematosus
- Support group for people who have Lupus Erythematosus
- Support group for people who take Carnitine
You may be interested in these posts
- I was diagnosed with Lupus SLE 7 months ago and I’m just now researching the possible link between dexilant and Lupus.
- Hi, my name is Cindy, I'm 57 I have SLE, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety. I’m doing mostly great. Lately, I’ve been experiencing pelvic pain it’s especially bad on the left side. I feel like I’m cramping like I’m started my cycle. It’s sharp, burning and cramping pain. I...
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I had a Norplant 25 years ago and that’s when all my problems started. I feel like it ruined me. I have several auto immune disorders including lupus. I miss my life.
- I am suffering from headaches but I don't know what to anymore please direct me
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Drug Effect Decreased with Nuvaring?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Promethazine W/ Codeine?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Lonsurf?
- Will you have Gallstones with Clinoril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Drug Effect Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Promethazine W/ Codeine and have Skin Rash?
- Support group for people who take Lonsurf and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Clinoril and have Gallstones?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.