Carpine and Otitis media - from FDA reports
Otitis media is reported only by a few people who take Carpine. We study 2,349 people who have side effects while taking Carpine from FDA. Among them, 5 have Otitis media. Find out below who they are, when they have Otitis media and more.
2,349 people reported to have side effects when taking Carpine.
Among them, 5 people (0.21%) have Otitis media
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Otitis media when taking Carpine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Otitis media when taking Carpine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 4 people, 80.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 4 people, 80.00%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fluticasone Propionate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Clonazepam: 4 people, 80.00%
- Lamotrigine: 4 people, 80.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Irregular: 5 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 5 people, 100.00%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 5 people, 100.00%
- Wound Infection: 4 people, 80.00%
- Flat Affect (absence of emotional response to a situation): 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Otitis media
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Otitis media in Carpine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Carpine and Otitis media
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Carpine has active ingredients of pilocarpine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Carpine 2,386 users)
Otitis media (inflammation of the middle ear) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,883 Otitis media patients).
Drugs that are associated with Otitis mediaOtitis media (943 drugs)
Could your condition cause Otitis mediaOtitis media (525 conditions)
Carpine side effects
- Carpine side effects (2,349 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carpinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Carpine and have Otitis Media
- Support group for people who have Otitis Media
- Support group for people who take Carpine
You may be interested in these posts
- Otitis media and internal otitis. Viagra
- Hello, I am new to this group. I have trigeminal neuropathic pain for which I take gabapentin. I've taken it for almost 3 years. Lately I've had increasing pain and fullness in my left ear. I've been self-treating it with peroxide (half and half with water), once 6 months ago (it helped a...
- Has any one experienced a ruptured ear drum when starting on adderall. It clearly could be coincidence, but I started with a really bad headache and then was awaken in my sleep by a horrible pain in my ear. Thena few hours later i experienced a knot forming on the side of my face next to my ear....
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Anxiety?
- Will you have Obtundation with Cozaar?
- Will you have Non-Accidental Overdose with Benadryl?
- Will you have Dengue Fever with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Simvastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Paraesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Cozaar and have Obtundation?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Non-Accidental Overdose?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine and have Dengue Fever?
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Dyspepsia?
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
- Hi my name is devonte and I'm struggling with addiction because my schizo affective disorder is...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.