Cartrol and Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 - from FDA reports
There is no Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 reported by people who take Cartrol yet. This review analyzes which people have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 with Cartrol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 when taking Cartrol?
- Check symptoms - is chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsChronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 and drugs with ingredients of carteolol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 and Cartrol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cartrol has active ingredients of carteolol hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cartrol 59 users)
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Stage 3
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 (blood cell cancer with anaemia (too few red blood cells), with or without enlarged lymph nodes, spleen, or liver. platelet counts are near normal) (latest reports from 7 Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia stage 3 patients).